Chelsea FC v Newcastle FC

Howmanheyman

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MoM, Marveaux!!

MESSED up and nearly gifted them a goal.

MISSED the best chance to score.

Decent performance overall, certainly better than the last one. Number of chances but lacked the finishing touches.

De Jong showed promise but got little service. Sad about BenArfree, has so much talent but not living up to expectations.

Sammy did alright but he's a bit wild with his chances. Some time ago I suggested Santon should be tried at left half.

Sissoko played well but was a little anonymous in the second half.

MoM, Marveaux!!

MESSED up and nearly gifted them a goal.

MISSED the best chance to score.

Decent performance overall, certainly better than the last one. Number of chances but lacked the finishing touches.

De Jong showed promise but got little service. Sad about BenArfree, has so much talent but not living up to expectations.

Sammy did alright but he's a bit wild with his chances. Some time ago I suggested Santon should be tried at left half.

Sissoko played well but was a little anonymous in the second half.

Left HALF?? must have been QUITE some time ago!

I agree with the general consensus on this - the season is over as far as we're concerned. We're playing a very risky 'hobble over the finish line' with 15 games to go, but there it is. We were always going to lose this. I feel for Pardew; he isn't great but if I was in his position I'd probably have fucked off by now. He's been with us long enough to get another decent job in the big time, and he can point to having an utter fuckwit as a chairman as being the thing that held him/us back.

Makes you wonder though - if Ashley was actually a decent chairman, Pardew would probably having us pushing the top 4...(i.e. if we'd had comparable investment to the other teams).

he almost cost us another goal then missed an open net, he's a lazy heartless talentless fucker

Hard to disagree with that... Sorry CT, the guy seems hopeless. 5 minute cameos when you're struggling for confidence aren't the best time to test someone's mettle, but if he had the stones he'd rise to it.

Thought Sammy showed positive signs again btw.

Aye it was good to see, I hope he gets a decent run of games (although it will be hard once we have gouffran back). That dribble he did when he went past 2 players then moved it onto sissoko giving him acres of space was good to see.

He's a very tricky player, I wonder if he will fill out at all like his brother, a bit of extra strength could make him much more effective.

Agreed, he's already got a good turn of pace and he's capable of beating his man, a bit of strength would allow him to be very direct and take the knocks that would probably knock him over at the moment.

Tell you wot, things would be A LOT different if I were running the team. A LOT different! Starting with the back four, the midfield, and those up front. Yep, I know exactly who I would have targeted the last two transfer windows. FU MA! :boss::huff:

Tell you wot, things would be A LOT different if I were running the team. A LOT different! Starting with the back four, the midfield, and those up front. Yep, I know exactly who I would have targeted the last two transfer windows. FUMACA! :boss::huff: