The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

:lol: Aye offering a low amount when competing with Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs is going to work well. Screams of 'look everyone we were bidding for this level of player, so we tried, just couldn't get it over the line'.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Delofoue (sp) kid Everton have just signed from Barcelona was shit hot in his loan spell two seasons ago. Left back. £4M. When the fuck are we going to get the players we need in the positions we have needed for ages like, say, err, left back for example?

That Delofoue (sp) kid Everton have just signed from Barcelona was shit hot in his loan spell two seasons ago. Left back. £4M. When the fuck are we going to get the players we need in the positions we have needed for ages like, say, err, left back for example?

He's a forward.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

:lol:

Could've sworn I saw him bombing down the left wing, attacking full back stylee.

Ah well, my short lived career as a hipster shot down in flames.

You getting mixed up with Shane? Edited by Christmas Tree

Could've sworn I saw him bombing down the left wing, attacking full back stylee.

Ah well, my short lived career as a hipster shot down in flames.

If it's anything of a consolation he is probably bang in between, he started his career off as a forward but he's definitely most effective as a tricky left winger.

And to cushion the blow even more, a tricky winger with good service is something we've been crying out for a good few years now. So in that sense, for £4.5 million we definitely should have been looking at him.

Feel better now mate?

@@Rayvin this is your chance for revenge. You've got to swarm him now while he's weak.

Give your head a shake, man - you'll be saying he plays for United next...

-->;)<--

And to cushion the blow even more, a tricky winger with good service is something we've been crying out for a good few years now. So in that sense, for £4.5 million we definitely should have been looking at him.

Feel better now mate?

It's friday, I'm off, I'm drinking champers don't you know, I feel ok! :D

Give your head a shake, man - you'll be saying he plays for United next...

--> ;)<--

I'm shaking my head like Churchill the dog, just for you, Ray. ;)

churchill-dog-o.gif

"Oh yesh, oh yesh.....errr, oh no."

Mitrovic quoted in an interview "Od stranih klubova, to već nije tajna, najviše volim Njukasl, pa sam voleo i Alana Širera. Strašan špic, a ja stilom podsećam na njega"

"Of the foreign clubs , but it 's no secret , I like Newcastle , so I loved and Alan Shearer . Awesome Spitz , style and I remind him"

(That was back in 2013 though)

Edited by The Fish

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic