The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 career assists, not sure that constitutes good service. Also plays most of his football on the right, despite being left footed, so he tends to cut in and shoot rather than owt else and with 6 career goals he doesn't seem that deadly at that either.

Guy is all fart and no shite, only gets hyped cos he is British and scored a belter for England.

:lol: In a nutshell. If they rated him at Spurs I bet this fallout would've been cleared up by now as well.

6 career assists, not sure that constitutes good service. Also plays most of his football on the right, despite being left footed, so he tends to cut in and shoot rather than owt else and with 6 career goals he doesn't seem that deadly at that either.

Guy is all fart and no shite, only gets hyped cos he is British and scored a belter for England.

still probably a better bet than plenty of the shite on our books tbh.

still probably a better bet than plenty of the shite on our books tbh.

He's not better than Sissoko & Sissoko is our 1st choice right sided midfielder.

• 4 weeks later...

Isn't our squad "full"? Like we have registered 25 players? So would either need to unregister someone who would get paid and not play or sell someone, both pretty unlikely.

Sign Remy on loan - simple

Since Remy left us and decided to grow his hair he's looked like and been as useful as a merkin.

We would be better off signing Demba Ba on loan from the chinese club he currently plays for - cost us less and we wouldn't be living in hope that he'd grace us with his presence once the job was done.

We need more goal scoring options, Remy would add that. Sentimentality and bitterness in football gets you nowhere, it's all about getting results. I'd happily take the mercenary cunt if he scores the goals to keep us up.

I'd rather Austin, but there's no harm in signing Remy on loan before an international competition.

Steve Austin couldn't save us.

:lol:

Poor CT, where's your positivity gone? It's easy to be positive when it's looking rosy, takes a real man to keep his head when all around him are losing theirs.

I'm not sure that Chelsea will be keen to let go of Remy, chances are that they're going to want to shift Falcao and bring in a replacement for him and keep Remy as third choice striker.

I'm not sure that Chelsea will be keen to let go of Remy, chances are that they're going to want to shift Falcao and bring in a replacement for him and keep Remy as third choice striker.

Wouldn't be shocked if they wanted shot of both and replaced them with Lacazette, Aubemyang, and anyone else that takes their fancy. It's not like they're hampered by tight purse strings.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic