Next NUFC Manager

Tooj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sky Sports statement;

‘Newcastle have held informal talks with former Lyon coach Remi Garde about succeeding Alan Pardew at St. James’ Park according to Sky Sources.

It is understood Garde is one of at least three people Newcastle have spoken to and the club will be speaking to one more candidate within the next 24 hours.’

Hopefully a successful candidate will be appointed shortly because there is some major work to be done to sort the club out both short and long-term.

If Carver was nailed in he'd have it by now. I imagine they're keen on Grade, but I also imagine they're less keen on paying compo to Lyon for anyone he may want to bring with him. And I expect Garde is less than enthused about being asked to use someone else's staff. Everyone else on the alleged short list is either working or not available till the summer or both. So it'll probably be Carver :good:

If Carver was nailed in he'd have it by now. I imagine they're keen on Grade, but I also imagine they're less keen on paying compo to Lyon for anyone he may want to bring with him. And I expect Garde is less than enthused about being asked to use someone else's staff. Everyone else on the alleged short list is either working or not available till the summer or both. So it'll probably be Carver :good:

Garde with current staff until the summer, new staff in the summer "like new signings", which will save some cash on buying actual new players to properly replace the outgoing Sissoko & Perez, Abeid & Aarons reveal themselves to be Premier League quality....

Buy Cheap

Sell

Repeat.