Next NUFC Manager

Tooj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought he was likely to leave Real to be honest. Not even sure his experiences there would be particularly helpful either - they're a club used to being able to buy whoever they want and build a team around an ideal - not a team that has to work within their means and make the best of what they've got.

It's gonne be a relegation scrap if Carver gets it.

I think we'll be down there because of a lack of investment in players, regardless of the man in charge.

Not necessarily in the scrap but 13th-15th none-the-less.

QPR, Leicester to be joined by one of West Brom, Burnley or Sunderland. Dunno why but I think Hull will get out of trouble.

I'd love Villa to fuck off, mind. Oh and obviously Palace to be entirely Pardewed would be such sweetness.

Villa and Sunderland aren't going to go down, they're just going to keep floating to the surface regardless of how many times they get flushed.

Dunno, spunking a load of cash on Defoe is folly and Villa are just awful. The thing that could save them is just how bad QPR & Leicester are

I'm sure that's the cost of his £80k/week wages over a 3.5 year contract. Dave mentioned that he actually cost about £7m in fees.

It's still absurd of course.

Edited by Rayvin

Apparently we've had plans in place since before Pardew's departure for the lads to have a few well earned days in the sun next week (warm weather training in Dubai).

So either we get a new man in by the weekend or Carver's taking them there for what would be an excellent/crucial way for a new coach to get to know his players and staff.

Almost certain now that Carver has the job till the end of the season, which for me equals him having the job on a permanent basis as he'll be rewarded for keeping us up/mid-table with a new contract, or trusted to bring us back up if he takes us down.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Apparently we've had plans in place since before Pardew's departure for the lads to have a few well earned days in the sun next week (warm weather training in Dubai).

So either we get a new man in by the weekend or Carver's taking them there for what would be an excellent/crucial way for a new coach to get to know his players and staff.

Almost certain now that Carver has the job till the end of the season, which for me equals him having the job on a permanent basis as he'll be rewarded for keeping us up/mid-table with a new contract, or trusted to bring us back up if he takes us down.

carverout.com

It'll be the most underwhelming/anticlimatic feeling ever when it gets confirmed. All that time desperately wanting Pardew out and we go and replace him with the one candidate who is probably at Pardew's level (or even lower, looking at his record as manager of us and other clubs).

Time4change tbh

Carver isn't going to be able to do anything constructive with us, he'll get found out very quickly and quite possibly sacked before the end of the season depending on how results go. Even if that is their plan, it's a fucking stupid plan.

Carver isn't going to be able to do anything constructive with us, he'll get found out very quickly and quite possibly sacked before the end of the season depending on how results go. Even if that is their plan, it's a fucking stupid plan.

We'd go down with Carver tbh, from the evidence so far we'll be lucky to win any more games under him. Ashley can do what he fucking wants the fat wank but it's only going to cost him millions if he fucks about appointing a prick like Carver.

Can't wait to see the back of this horrible cunt of an owner, it's fucking gash following the club under him.