• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigi

Vuckic

Streete

Ferguson

Mbabu

All being loaned to Rangers.

Rangers are second, 16 points behind top of the league Hearts with two games in hand....this lot could put Hearts under real pressure...looks like Mike wants champions league exposure sooner rather than later. If he pays similar wages to what we pay they'll annhilate Celtic tbh.

hopefully do bigi some good, like to see him get back to the form he had when he got dropped in at the deepend before

Rather see our players get tested at a higher level than the Scottish Premiership, never mind the division below that. Even if they're plying their trade at 'blg' club Rangers for a few months as opposed to Queen of the South.

Doubt these loans will improve any of the players heading to Rangers, their coaching staff are on the same level as ours, shite. Only reason they are there is to guarantee RFC finish 2 and get into a play off to get back in the SPL, Hearts too far ahead. Ashley protecting his investment.

This is the least I've cared about Newcastle United ever.

Oh I don't know.....3 defenders of varying abilities left yesterday so an injury crisis at the back leading to a relegation dogfight will keep you on the edge of your hammock ;)

I don't think any of the players sent to Rangers have any hope of playing for the toon.This is just Ashleys way of getting some return out of their wages.

It should however highlight to the SFA that Rangers and NUFC are under control of the same man, for now at least.

except for the fact they're going be playing at a shite level and could maybe have got loans elsewhere, we weren't exactly thrilled about those lads going to st mirren before lol

Its beyond farce now for Ashley but in saying that it's actually really hard to give a shit at this point.

except for the fact they're going be playing at a shite level and could maybe have got loans elsewhere, we weren't exactly thrilled about those lads going to st mirren before lol

It's regular competitive football at a higher level than the U21's but I doubt the player development had much to do with it.

Anyone heard if any loan fees involved ??

Ashley (via SD) loans "The Rangers" money to keep the lights on, yet any fees for these players come to NUFC (i.e. Ashley) so he could be actually using up some of those emergency loans to pay himself back via the NUFC player fees and wages savings, but (and this is the good bit) Rangers would still owe him the full amount. Which is delicious if it's what he's doing.

Edited by Toonpack

Is it "delicious" because you're a jambo TP or do you just admire grasping avaricious money obsessed bloodsucking cunts in general?

It's delicious, because I fucking despise the two bigoted arse cheeks in Glasgow and having followed the Rangers saga closely the enablement granted to them by the authorities during the whole corrupt fiasco is unreal.

The fact that Rangers are now victims of the emperor of bloodsucking cunts, having been that themselves to the game in Scotland, with SFA complicity going back to Murray and his BoS relationship, is what is delicious.

Edited by Toonpack