• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I've told Williamson not to play long balls, but he just keeps doing it" :lol:

Grade A manager material, right there.

Hahahaha. Haven't we all Jack. Christ.

Bloody hell :lol:

Of all the slime we've had at this club combining various levels of incompetence and twatness, Carver's got to be right at the top because he's got plenty of both. The 'at least things cant get any worse' mantra does not apply to this club, which seems to have the capability to dig deep down into its stock of steaming shite to find a new turd just when you think you've seen the worst.

Worst manager we've had in most of our lifetimes, I'm afraid. He'd have Chelsea finishing mid-table.

:lol: Aye, I'm not sure there's ever been worse in the clubs history tbh he can't even manage to get them playing any sort of football and constantly picks poor players, then spends the game calling them worse than shite to further demotivate them. I think he at least equals the worst tbh as I can't see how anyone can be any worse than him.

The thing that is particularly damning is the fact that he will openly blame the players for what is going on. His "nobody else could have done any better" is a blatant suggestion that it's completely out of his hands and all down to the players. Managers don't do that, even if that's what they think.

It's clear from that why he's never been trusted with the job before. Until Ashley.

Yeah, everything he says points to the fact that he believes they can't do any better. The players are clearly not great but they're being further undermined by a manager who doesn't even pretend to believe in their ability and to make matters worse can't even get the most basic of team selection decisions right.

Has said to the press that he believes Mike Williamson deliberately got himself sent off today.

:lol: Brilliant, it really is a wonder that it has taken him this long to get a decent run at being a manager the way he seamlessly handles the press and tactics.

Aye it's pretty incredible when you think a bloke like Williamson will love who's in charge simply by the fact they're allowing him to play Premiership football!

"I wish the players had as much determination and fight as I had"

I think everyone agree the players were a disgrace but what an absolute shambles of a human being John Carver is. I was completely indifferent towards him a few weeks back, understanding he was a shit coach and all, but that was it. I think I detest the man now.

:lol: "I had a few choice words with Mike at half time, the player was off the pitch the ball was off the pitch and I have to be honest with you I think he got sent off on purpose"

I'm sure those choice words were motivational :lol: It's like a pub team manager ffs, it's absolutely incredible, he's flat out came out and questioned one of the few defenders left at the clubs professionalism. I also get the feeling Williamson is possibly well liked by other players as he's been here for yonks, so I'm sure him being abused by an angry charver then being called out publicly is going to rally the lads further to John's cause. This could be the worst managerial appointment ever.

Carver just went out to the press and essentially took a red card. He doesn't want any further part so he essentially just did what he accused Williamson of in the post-match. So will it be Garde for the last 3 :lol:

How the hell has this guy been at the club so long? Just because he's a local? Knew he was a shit coach and all, but THIS bad? Says everything about the club management and if this is the calibre of our coaching team no wonder no player ever seems to fulfil his potential here.