John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday Mirror reporting that Carver will not be considered for the job.

It's amazing that anyone would consider him after the mess he made of his audition.

It's fucking hilarious that the media say Carver guided Newcastle to safety in the last game of the season.

For fakes sake, Hull City has the credit for doing that, it didn't matter if we won or lost as long as Hull didn't win their last game, and they didn't.

I suppose you could credit Carver for us finishing above Blunderland.

It's fucking hilarious that the media say Carver guided Newcastle to safety in the last game of the season.

For fakes sake, Hull City has the credit for doing that, it didn't matter if we won or lost as long as Hull didn't win their last game, and they didn't.

I suppose you could credit Carver for us finishing above Blunderland.

He got almost no points from umpteen games. It would have been hard for a member of the public to do worse than the self styled best manager in the country. I dont think he could guide a pensioner to their seat let alone guide a football club

Carver was off on his Jollies at Newcastle airport this morning, eating toasties and downing pints.

Not sure if thats him drowning sorrows or celebrating tbh