John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My job now is, do I sulk and start talking behind people's backs? Do the players start talking behind people's backs? I hope not.

"We will have a discussion on Monday and air our differences, talk about today's performance and then take that forward into the game against Aston Villa.

which cunt has been talking about us behind me back?

1411044616998_wps_1_John_Carver_Newcastl

All our travelling fans should try to claim their ticket money back for last Saturdays game. They could have them under the trades description act i.e. not providing a game of football that was paid for.

I think him insinuating Colback will face major disciplinary action and hinting at potential fines for his 10 yellows are pathetic. Why release to the public and why do it in the first place? Fair enough if its a two footed disgrace, and to be honest his last yellow was daft, but fining him for doing his job? Pathetic. Batty would've been done twice a season and in 2 of his 3 years with the toon he made the Premier League team of the year.

I think him insinuating Colback will face major disciplinary action and hinting at potential fines for his 10 yellows are pathetic. Why release to the public and why do it in the first place? Fair enough if its a two footed disgrace, and to be honest his last yellow was daft, but fining him for doing his job? Pathetic. Batty would've been done twice a season and in 2 of his 3 years with the toon he made the Premier League team of the year.

Thinks it makes him look like he's their manager, not their mate.

Like Mr Nice would fine him.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Its fairly common practice to fine suspended players isn't it? Hes hardly doing his job if hes banned for two games.

Depends on the nature of their suspension. Batty was the most booked player in Premier League history, and we never fined him for yellow cards.

Depends on the nature of their suspension. Batty was the most booked player in Premier League history, and we never fined him for yellow cards.

Stevie man that was nearly 20 years ago, things change.