John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's embarrassing that Moncur is a mouthpiece for the club. He blindly supports whoever is in charge (he's previously had articles backing, Pardew, Ashley and Hughton).

He defends Carver by saying the squads been decimated with injuries but Carver has been perfectly happy to manage what he is given. He also says we are well organised and we were set up to attack manure. Both of those are blatent lies.

• 2 weeks later...

The closest Carver is going to get at looking at any of those players is managing them on FIFA. He's already admitted his input into transfers is absolute zero and that'll not change if he stays on in the summer, God forbid.

As we know we are 10 points ahead of Burnley with 9 games left so we will more than likely play premiership football next season. Now here i have a big worry will Carver have done enough i.e. premiership survival making Ashley a load of money. But by not finishing in tenth he'll probably save Ashley any bonus payments as well. As we know Ashley wont spend unless he really has to this is why i can see him giving the job to Carver (cringe). Why spend lots of money bringing in a new manager and backroom staff when survival is the only thing that matters. There's no ambition to win anything they've told us thats why i think as awful a prospect it is he'll let Carver have it