AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I'd swap fight for professionalism and ability. He's a fan in charge, a thick one at that. If anyone ever tells you that there's limits on your dreams just point to John.

"I wish people had as much fight as I had."

Yeah and we wish you had as much managerial ability as Mike fucking Bassett.

the one thing he's good at is offering people out for a fight. sadly that's not much use when it comes to coaching and motivating a bunch of over-paid pro footballers.

The plot thickens ...........

Leicester pick up 3 points.

Blunderland pick up 3 points.

The gap is closing, relegation a distinct possibility now.

Carver & Co. should not be in charge for our last 3 games.

Give the job to the 2 supporters he had tea with, no doubt they'd do better.

Are Sunderland actually going to pull off the being shit all season, sacking your manager just in time to win the derby and escape relegation yet again :lol: is that 3 or 4 times now?

Are Sunderland actually going to pull off the being shit all season, sacking your manager just in time to win the derby and escape relegation yet again :lol: is that 3 or 4 times now?

At the same time seeing us relegated.

Just in from work. Impressed with this new nadir, Carver is literally carving himself a place in history.

I'm amazed that he isn't gone.

He's lost 8 games in a row, the dressing room, all confidence from the fans and any self-respect he might have had. Why is he still here? The truth is, even he won't think that we can get out of this with him at the helm. He'll now know he's a terrible manager. Why is he doing this to us?

I've been to over 700 games, I'd say 300 of them have been shit, 40 hideous, maybe 6 beyond hideous and yesterday's game was beyond hideous. Horrific beyond belief. We've lost 6-0 to the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool, I remember being at Highbury for a 5-0 when shit Ray Parlour got a hattrick, but these are top sides with some world class players, this was Leicester City a side who were 17 points behind us 6 weeks ago. Carver is THE worst manager we've ever had, anyone would've done better than this surely. If you put Gemmill, Meenzer, even Monkeys Fist in charge, they'd achieve more than this wank has. He's an embarrassment to my school.

Edited by McFaul

I did one of them football coaching courses as a bairn at the lightfoot and Carver was one of the coaches. He was only managing Montagu boys club back then iirc and despite not being particularly impressive even then he had a massive ego so fuck knows just how deluded and arrogant he is now. His post match "honest appraisal" was basically blaming everyone else whilst accepting zero responsibility for the shit we're in.

He was asked yesterday 'on a scale of 1-10, how disappointed are you at that result?'

-10 he said :lol:

Always thinking outside the box our John.

I'm assuming he thinks he's completely exempt from that despite being the bloke that chose the team, set up the "tactics" and made any subs and alterations during the game.

I've been to over 700 games, I'd say 300 of them have been shit, 40 hideous, maybe 6 beyond hideous and yesterday's game was beyond hideous. Horrific beyond belief. We've lost 6-0 to the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool, I remember being at Highbury for a 5-0 when shit Ray Parlour got a hattrick, but these are top sides with some world class players, this was Leicester City a side who were 17 points behind us 6 weeks ago. Carver is THE worst manager we've ever had, anyone would've done better than this surely. If you put Gemmill, Meenzer, even Monkeys Fist in charge, they'd achieve more than this wank has. He's an embarrassment to my school.

Cheeky twat.