Big Game Hunting

Anorthernsoul

Jimmy Kimmel nailed it when he said there's little blue pills for men if they can't get an erection, they don't have to shoot lions to prove their manliness. He then started to cry on telly which was a bit much hpeeved

Mine are that you've got to be some kind of tenth dan arsehole to want to kill one of these animals for sport.

I think we can end the thread here. There is absolutely nothing in this world that justifies the wanton killing of these, or arguably any, animals for sport.

All of the above. I can kind of understand shooting birds for sport but kiiling deers, lions, leopards etc. is for fuck nuggets.

Lions and Leopards I agree with you on but Deer are generally eaten at least aren't they?

Someone I work with recently bragged about an impending trip to South Africa where he was going big-game hunting. He also happens to be the biggest c**t I've ever had the misfortune to meet, alongside having Little Man (and probably Little Dick) Syndrome.

The most amazing trip I've ever had was to South Africa, in no small part for having the opportunity to see these animals in their own habitat. It was a humbling experience and all the recent photos of 'trophy' wild animals sicken me beyond belief.

To redress the balance, here's MY lion in Kruger Park. He was quite magnificent and a little perturbed that our jeep had disturbed his kip.

lion2_zpsnxunerlw.jpg

"Connecting with the wild"?

I'm not sure luring an animal out of protected area, then shooting it is really what I'd call "connecting" with the wild... more "treating it as my personal playground".

I guess it would make more sense to me if they were experiencing peril, but the advantage they have over the beast is such that it's not "sport", it's just cruelty. At least the bull-fighters (which I don't agree with either) are actually going face to face with the bull*. But these wilting cocks are just pathetic.

*I know that the bulls are drugged & whatnot.

Lions and Leopards I agree with you on but Deer are generally eaten at least aren't they?

I believe that some of them are but we've evolved beyond the days where we need to kill our own meat.

Agree with all of the above. Rich Americans have been shooting animals dead for centuries, not sure why it's suddenly appalled people. It's always been abhorrent. Nee better than Local Scruffs setting their dogs on rabbits either

If you're keeping score I'd suspect British people have killed the most like.

Fuck knows what's wrong with these people's lives that they think this shit makes them bigger men. Micro-penised cowards.

I believe that some of them are but we've evolved beyond the days where we need to kill our own meat.

Deer aren't farmed though and, due to the fact we wiped out the wolves as they were dangerous, have no natural predators in the UK.

There are fucking loads of them and they ruin forests/farmland when they appear in numbers.

And I like venison.

"Connecting with the wild"?

I'm not sure luring an animal out of protected area, then shooting it is really what I'd call "connecting" with the wild... more "treating it as my personal playground".

I guess it would make more sense to me if they were experiencing peril, but the advantage they have over the beast is such that it's not "sport", it's just cruelty. At least the bull-fighters (which I don't agree with either) are actually going face to face with the bull*. But these wilting cocks are just pathetic.

*I know that the bulls are drugged & whatnot.

Its not just the luring either, someone else had previously wounded the lion so this bloke had an easy target to "hunt".

I honestly don't see what is "hunting" about it. If you go into the woods with a bow and arrow (or a gun ) and stalk an animal, kill it, skin it, eat it/sell its meat. Thats hunting which is at least understandable.

What this guy and people like him have done/do is pathetic, its the equivalent of this goal

https://youtu.be/_K_dnvzEVq8?t=1m34s