Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Just listened to an Everton Fanzine editor call in on TalkSport, he was very much opposed to Benitez replacing Martinez.

Good.

Just listened to an Everton Fanzine editor call in on TalkSport, he was very much opposed to Benitez replacing Martinez.

Good.

Aye, I know a lot make out that the Everton-Liverpool rivalry isn't as hate filled as most but there's definitely dislike there. They have a bit more pride than the mackems who are happy to take anyone we get rid of as well.

Yeah I have very little wish to see him go elsewhere on a massive pay day or the club pocket a load of cash from the deal. Let him have a season in the Championship to appreciate his lot.

I hope the cunt does an Owen and gets Crocked.

A Gazza would do me.

Deserves fuck all the work shy cunt. Plus, arent the French one of the faves for the tournament? Let him play, will be better for other teams.

Real Madrid are to activate Alvaro Moratas buy back clause from Juventus, £24 million, and immediately sell him on to the highest bidder apparently.

Which sounds like some proper bullshit.

If I was Morata I'd be turning down whatever their contract offer on the principle of that.

Surely they can't buy him back unless Juventus want to sell him? If it's a unilateral buy back clause then it was a fucking stupid thing to agree to.

They've been rumoured to be doing that for ages. Makes sense tbf, they can probably get £35mil + for him

Oh yeah it definitely makes sense from RMs point of view but Morata doesn't have to move unless he wants to. Why would you go to Real Madrid knowing you were planned to be shunted on ASAP. What contract would they offer him? It's just weird

Oh yeah it definitely makes sense from RMs point of view but Morata doesn't have to move unless he wants to. Why would you go to Real Madrid knowing you were planned to be shunted on ASAP. What contract would they offer him? It's just weird

Signing on fee?

Signing on fee?

Leaving Juventus for an unknown location knowing that if he doesn't fancy anyone coming in he'll still have to move since Madrid will want rid.

It just seems odd to me, 0 guarantees for him if he goes for it and heads over to Madrid.

Leaving Juventus for an unknown location knowing that if he doesn't fancy anyone coming in he'll still have to move since Madrid will want rid.

It just seems odd to me, 0 guarantees for him if he goes for it and heads over to Madrid.

Aye I mean he's settled at Juve and doing well but I suppose it depends how much he just really wants a ton of money. He'll get a bunch for the transfer back to RM and then a bunch of whatever massive amount RM sell him for. I agree with what you're saying though and I'd probably be reluctant to do it but he'd pocket 5m at the very least.

• Guest locked this topic