Monroe Transfer

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we did play De Jong in the midfield, who would he alongside?

Colback - A Championship footballer imo but always gives 110% and does his best to try and win the ball back and keep it.

Anita - A good footballer who looks like he's finally come good in both the final few games of last season and the first few of this season, but he's too small to dominate a midfield in the Premier League.

Tiote - Will either be superb or a massive liability. He's got the physicality to fit into a PL midfield and will always get stuck in but he will pick up stupid yellow cards which nullifies his job as a defensive mid.

Colback won't be playing he is injured, anyway it was his fifth yellow he got on Sunday so automatic suspension.

But if we were to play him in this new 4-4-2 system then he would have to go in the middle of the park or we would have to drop either Perez or Mitrovic - something which no one wants to happen.

... right, so he won't play.:dunno:

I think you need to get your eyes checked. It's the Etihad.

Mate trust me. It's the stadium I go to in my city. Look at the top corner that's where the boxes start also low down right in the middle of the Leazes there's a little tunnel you can quite clearly see which takes you in to Bar 1892. I doubt that anyone who regularly goes would miss that being SJP.

Aye, Stevie's right. You can almost pick me out in there, trying to dodge a load of mackem slavva from above.

Unless another pic hasn't loaded on the mobile site

Was this goal as well the cunt.