Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

Firstly, it relates to the half-and-half hats on the previous page and, secondly, non sequitar, should be two words.

;)

Didn't see the previous posts and I'm pretty sure it is spelled non sequitur? 

Will that be a loss to us? Genuine question, I don't think I've seen a great deal to suggest Cathro is all that really, but I'm open to being told otherwise. He didn't seem to help McClaren much.

Will that be a loss to us? Genuine question, I don't think I've seen a great deal to suggest Cathro is all that really, but I'm open to being told otherwise. He didn't seem to help McClaren much.

It's hard to judge backroom coaches as a fan but Rafa kept him on so he must've seen something in him.

Isn't out resident rootin' tootin' God-fearing, gun-lovin', placcy Yank a Hearts fan?

My hearts season ticket holder brother has just texted me with this news and I thought about Toonpack as well, the stars-and-stripes Yankee doodle fuckin strap on :D

My hearts season ticket holder brother has just texted me with this news and I thought about Toonpack as well, the stars-and-stripes Yankee doodle fuckin strap on :D

:lol:

Steven Taylor

feels like a long time ago, doesn't he? :lol:

:lol: Aye I missed that one too, I had every other player in that position and had no fucking clue about him. As ewerk says it feels good he's in the rear view now.

• 2 weeks later...

So what about the Rafa quotes on West Ham link? Leaving the door open? 

“I don’t see any big change now at the club as a whole. I am giving you my answer – I don’t see any big changes at the club in January.

I have a lot of respect for West Ham because when I was in contact with them, they were really good and professional.

But I am really happy here and then we carry on trying to win games.

It’s not easy for me. They were really nice and really good with me. At the moment, I’m really pleased here.

I’m not thinking about anything like that – just winning against Wigan and getting promoted at the end of the season.”

Source is NUFC Blog, but attributed to Chronicle.

So what about the Rafa quotes on West Ham link? Leaving the door open? 

“I don’t see any big change now at the club as a whole. I am giving you my answer – I don’t see any big changes at the club in January.

I have a lot of respect for West Ham because when I was in contact with them, they were really good and professional.

But I am really happy here and then we carry on trying to win games.

It’s not easy for me. They were really nice and really good with me. At the moment, I’m really pleased here.

I’m not thinking about anything like that – just winning against Wigan and getting promoted at the end of the season.”

Source is NUFC Blog, but attributed to Chronicle.

Or a warning shot at Ashley if he tries to fuck him over?