Rafa Benitez

Anorthernsoul

Good to hear he's back and looking well. 

I see the mackems were fewmin that our lot were chanting his name, they were also putting embarrassed face emojis and cringing ones. Not sure what exactly is embarrassing or cringeworthy about a fan base chanting for their manager? It's certainly a lot less embarrassing and cringeworthy than chanting for a filthy kiddie fiddler like some fan bases have done...

11 hours ago, Howay said:

Good to hear he's back and looking well. 

I see the mackems were fewmin that our lot were chanting his name, they were also putting embarrassed face emojis and cringing ones. Not sure what exactly is embarrassing or cringeworthy about a fan base chanting for their manager? It's certainly a lot less embarrassing and cringeworthy than chanting for a filthy kiddie fiddler like some fan bases have done...

I think loads of them just say anything we do is cringeworthy in a shitty, futile attempt to feel less bad about the state of their club. And they went on like Hippo Heed was the greatest thing in the world ever after he kept them up by the skin of their teeth. Then when he shit all over them and subsequently got binned by England they still pined for him and he turned them down and they still love him because he 'relegated the scum'. But they aren't cringeworthy or embarrassing. Meanwhile the warmth towards Rafa is quite possibly one of the things that has seen him stay and fight for our club.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think loads of them just say anything we do is cringeworthy in a shitty, futile attempt to feel less bad about the state of their club. And they went on like Hippo Heed was the greatest thing in the world ever after he kept them up by the skin of their teeth. Then when he shit all over them and subsequently got binned by England they still pined for him and he turned them down and they still love him because he 'relegated the scum'. But they aren't cringeworthy or embarrassing. Meanwhile the warmth towards Rafa is quite possibly one of the things that has seen him stay and fight for our club.

Some of them are still saying they should bring him back as of today. Cos he'd  still "jump at the chance" apparently.

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

The hoodoo they apparently have at the SOL might be putting hippo heed off.  I'm not sure how it constitutes a hoodoo when they're just blatantly shit mind.

:lol: Your home ground can't be your bogey ground, jesus christ. 

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Some of them are still saying they should bring him back as of today. Cos he'd  still "jump at the chance" apparently.

I don't think that fat pie faced greedy bugger could jump on a kerb.:icon_lol:

8 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: It also doesn't work if they're also shite at every other ground too. 

Dunno if it's Grayson, the players, or whatever, but something is rotten in the state of No-mark.

"I am very pragmatic. There’s a time to fight, and I was fighting to improve my team in the way I think we have to improve. Now it’s a time to help my team and improve my players. I must improve every single player."

"I’ve had a couple of conversations with them this week who were out of the group before who were out of favour but now are here. I said ‘look, I was clear before for these reasons, and it’s clear now that I will try to improve you to be sure that if you can play, you will play."

"You have to be sure that if you work hard then you will have your chances. The message is very clear. Before (the transfer deadline), I wanted to improve and I wanted to do things in what I thought was the right way. Now, it’s just to be sure that this group of players, they will be better."

"What we’ve done is to change the scouting department so what we have in place now is the people who can communicate with each other and start working on our future.

"It’s not that we’re not doing anything, everybody is doing their job now."

Who else did we have last season? We'd a lot of games and needed to rotate at times.

He was told to find a new club as he was no longer needed before being bizarrely picky about where he'd go, so while we saw De Jong and Riviere leave he just stuck it out and stayed put.

He wouldn't leave for anywhere outside the north-east apparently, Hull being too far away, what kind of highly paid professional footballer does that? He could be playing somewhere now, a decent level championship club would probably have taken him.

Hopefully he never pulls on the shirt again and spends the rest of his days here training in exile til he fucks off the pathetic berk.

• Like 1