NUFC v The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye that's class, didn't fancy watching Taylor and Lascelles playing against the mackems. If Mbemba and Colo start it definitely increases our chances of at least getting a draw.

Edited by Howay

Aye that's class, didn't fancy watching Taylor and Lascelles playing against the mackems. If Mbemba and Colo start it definitely increases our chances of at least getting a draw.

That's fantastic news. The defending against Bournemouth was absolutely appalling. Lascelles is woeful. Problem we have is Defoe and Borini are tricky bastards and very competent at putting the ball in the net. Wish I could say the same about our so called strikers. I'm scared to watch this game. Lose and it's game over premiership over. Anyone thinking a draw is good enough is being deluded. We also have a wankier goal difference so there's another point gone.

First derby I won't be at since 1985. I want to be optimistic and maybe it should be easy being so when you look at the fact they have John O'Shea at Centre Half, but maybe the mackems are saying the same about Jamaal Lascelles. Just attack them at a ferocious pace from minute one, if it works great, if it doesn't then its the story of our season.

Our survey says NUR NURR X

Absolutely over the moon, last night I got a ticket in my favoured Leazes End. Fantastic. Wonderful. Lets fuck these cunts in one ear and the other ear.

Our survey says NUR NURR X

Absolutely over the moon, last night I got a ticket in my favoured Leazes End. Fantastic. Wonderful. Lets fuck these cunts in one ear and the other ear.

THE BOYCOTT CONTINUES!

I want nowt to do with this match, I daren't watch after the last few. I think I'm a Jonah. :lol:

Reet with ya, mate of mine who supports wants to go catch a drink and watch it down the pub- at this point im so sick of losing derbies i dont think i can put myself through another one - what a sad state of affairs