Yes Gemmill...

catmag

Parliament has just kicked off a long session. They don't expect to finish til 10pm and the sole order of business is to pay tribute to the Queen. :lol:

Some putrid speeches incoming. I want to see Francois and Baker cry. 

45 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

The only upside to this is hopefully having Wilson, Bruno and ASM fully fit for our next game.

Totally ruined my weekend as I’ve enjoyed watching loads of football lately.

The wife will no doubt fill my free time :( 

Aye, B&Q will be over the fucking moon with this news 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Parliament has just kicked off a long session. They don't expect to finish til 10pm and the sole order of business is to pay tribute to the Queen. :lol:

Some putrid speeches incoming. I want to see Francois and Baker die. 

FYP

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Some putrid speeches incoming. I want to see Francois and Baker cry. 

Same. Except ‘die’ 

• Haha 2

I'm actually amazed that the government has said it will proceed with the emergency legislation on energy prices.

The way this national psychosis is working I'm surprised we all didn't get to pay an 80% uplift for one month out of respect for Her Majesty. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

International break weekend of 24th September.

A full month of football cancelled.

Glad the GNR is still on though. 

A lack of Police, because HER governments have cut for the last decade+ 

Been embroiled in a fucking row with other members of the football club over what we should / shouldn't be doing. 

The FA have imposed an 'all football' cancellation for this weekend right down to grassroots level so my match is off but the argument is around training. Some coaches understandably want to proceed with training this evening but we've got the dramatic minority saying we should cancel all activity and it'd be disrespectful of us not to do so / we're not teaching kids what is right.... yada yada...

What a load of bollocks! Give them the option to do it if they wish. Conversely allow them to stand down if they so desire. 

Apparently I have 'no respect' :lol:

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Craig said:

Been embroiled in a fucking row with other members of the football club over what we should / shouldn't be doing. 

The FA have imposed an 'all football' cancellation for this weekend right down to grassroots level so my match is off but the argument is around training. Some coaches understandably want to proceed with training this evening but we've got the dramatic minority saying we should cancel all activity and it'd be disrespectful of us not to do so / we're not teaching kids what is right.... yada yada...

What a load of bollocks! Give them the option to do it if they wish. Conversely allow them to stand down if they so desire. 

The junior element of the GNR has been cancelled, children must NOT be allowed to enjoy themselves or keep fit apparently. 

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Got to say, quite refreshing to see us all on the same page with no contrary bollocks about how she was the shining light of England. A lovely little den of cynicism we have here 

Now you've done it.......

:CT:

DELETE!.gif

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 6

22 minutes ago, Craig said:

What's-a matter you? Hey! Gotta no respect

What-a you t'ink you do? Why you look-a so sad?

It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place

MS00MDYxLmpwZWc.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

The junior element of the GNR has been cancelled, children must NOT be allowed to enjoy themselves or keep fit apparently. 

Ponce Andrew was due to start it, tbf. 

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...