Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Finally Gloom reveals who his employer is!

I wouldn’t work for those cunts for all the roubles in the world.

The issue is the Russian will retaliate. we need Clive Myrie to continue his unbelievable work from the front line. 

Impressive how comfortable she is on live telly tbf. You see celebs go on there and freeze and make twats of themselves. Confidence of being an expert in your chosen field, I guess. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

@PaddockLad's DBEORAEPILF (pron. Dub-Eeyore-ai-pilf) goes LATENIGHT!

*DURHAM BORN EXPERT ON RUSSIAN AND EUROPEAN POLICY I'D (PaddockLad would) LIKE TO FUCK. 

MLF, of course. 

Has a season toilet in the South Stand. 

FTM

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

This isn’t a faraway land. What good does it do them to turn every city into Aleppo?

It's what they do, standard Russian military doctrine since WW2, their army is built around artillery, if we can't have it, neither can you.

5 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

It's what they do, standard Russian military doctrine since WW2, their army is built around artillery, if we can't have it, neither can you.

i sort of getthat strategy when they're intervening somewhere like syria, but surely it's self-defeating to do that to a land on your doorstep that you intend to occupy? 

I think that's why they were fairly restrained in their early efforts. They know they don't have the forces to occupy so want to largely keep the people onside.

That hasn't worked which is why we're seeing them increase their use of artillery.

15 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i sort of getthat strategy when they're intervening somewhere like syria, but surely it's self-defeating to do that to a land on your doorstep that you intend to occupy? 

They intend to pacify, whatever carnage they leave behind won't be their problem, they have zero consideration of human consequences.

It's what they do, Syria, Grozny etc.

Flatten Ukraine and it becomes a vassal state, Ukraine, not Russia, will bear the cost of any rebuild.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Impressive how comfortable she is on live telly tbf. You see celebs go on there and freeze and make twats of themselves. Confidence of being an expert in your chosen field, I guess. 

😍

Screenshot_20220303-105948_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Like 1