Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

Meme evidently doing the rounds in Moscow

"you're closer, hit him with something" "with what?? it's 20+ metres"

FM8Dom5XsAImOYg.jpg

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 1

Dad now in the ground. Nuclear power staions in Ukraine now burning. Give me a rifle send me ro Ukraine. If I kill one Russian cunt before my head is blown off, it's worth it. We're heading for nuclear war anyway, no point denying it. So angry and scared. People need to wake up to what's happening. 

4 hours ago, Renton said:

Dad now in the ground. Nuclear power staions in Ukraine now burning. Give me a rifle send me ro Ukraine. If I kill one Russian cunt before my head is blown off, it's worth it. We're heading for nuclear war anyway, no point denying it. So angry and scared. People need to wake up to what's happening. 

Hope the service went ok Renton, but we’re not heading for nuclear war.

We’re not near Cold War/Cuban missile crisis levels of panic yet.

You don’t need to go to Ukraine to neutralise Russian assets, just trundle down to Westminster.

Chin up.

17 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I think it's unfair unless there's a demonstrable logic that doing this will put more pressure on the Russian government somehow. Ukraine is suffering losses of life, the careers of a few Russian athletes being hindered is insignificant compared to that. If it's out of spite then I think it's uncalled for.

While I acknowledge your point, we have all seen just how little effect the ROC at the Olympics worked.  Putin was all over them, and they were still singing the national anthem. 

Ironic that, with the Olympics out of the way that the IOC was one of the first demanding Russians be banned from international sport.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

From a German point of view I think there is no other option than a complete boycout of a nation to stop a mad dictator tbh.

I agree. Putin is a fascist, bombing a free country into submission. He has to be stopped. We could have acted before the invasion but bottled it and now it’s too late. We have to cut them off completely. Pariahs state their ass - take the pain on the chin and cut them off from everything. It would be particularly painful for the Germans though, given the dependency on Russian gas.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Renton said:

Just to echo Toonpack, I don't think we're there yet on nuclear war either. It could happen but I wouldn't say its likely given that the west remains on the sidelines.

What seems clear though is that we are going to have to watch the brutalisation of Ukraine, and that this is going to change things forever.

I'm sorry for all the stress and pain you have at the moment. I hope things start to improve from here, you deserve a break.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Renton said:

Hope you're doing OK mate. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Renton said:

Hope everything went as OK as it could do mate.

I share your fears, to stop Putin Ukraine will need to be partitioned in some way at the very least. Then the West need to somehow take him out. At the moment he's banking on NATO being too scared to confront him.  There has to be another way though...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

I share your fears, to stop Putin Ukraine will need to be partitioned in some way at the very least. Then the West need to somehow take him out. At the moment he's banking on NATO being too scared to confront him.  There has to be another way though...

Surely if the west does it then all hell breaks loose?

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I feel like the camera zoomed in on me as you delivered your last sentence there. 

I'm locked and loaded.