Apparently the offensive term used by him was calling Saïss a "cous cous nonce"

Ha, according to what?

BTW the twitter replies to the official NUFC announcement are quite a treat, it's nice being hated for being better than everyone in the league for once.

Ha, according to what?

BTW the twitter replies to the official NUFC announcement are quite a treat, it's nice being hated for being better than everyone in the league for once.

According to a few replies in a MSI douglas tweet - to which he is now stating that is definitely not it.

Not gonna lie, if it is? i want him made captain of england

He's been banned for 2 games more than a simple straight red so he clearly hasn't called him a black cunt. My guess is he's called him a Moroccan twat or similar. It's difficult to know where to draw the line. If a yank called me an English cunt I wouldn't be shouting racism personally

I'm curious as to what has proven to be so conclusive as to hand out the ban in the first place, the highlights that supposedly show the incident are in the thread somewhere and you can barely tell what's meant to have occurred.

Agreed, from what I've read it almost seemed pretty much his word against theirs and the fact he got the minimum ban suggests they didn't have much evidence.

I also find it a bit much to give a 5 game ban for it when you consider horrific challenges like Agueros recent one only get 4 game bans. I know they want racism out the game but it's not like leg breaking challenges are something they want in it either.

Hopefully we just let him serve it now as I'd rather have him around for Brighton.

Agreed, from what I've read it almost seemed pretty much his word against theirs and the fact he got the minimum ban suggests they didn't have much evidence.

I also find it a bit much to give a 5 game ban for it when you consider horrific challenges like Agueros recent one only get 4 game bans. I know they want racism out the game but it's not like leg breaking challenges are something they want in it either.

Hopefully we just let him serve it now as I'd rather have him around for Brighton.

Depends what they report as their findings I suppose, if they really are going on word of mouth and some very inconclusive video footage then the appeal should be straight in.

Wonder what the Mackems think. He's probably gone right up in their estimation.

Mind you, the court where Paedo Johnson went down had a far higher attendance than the FA offices. FTM.

Feed the Moroccans

It's interesting that the rule is insulting words then it's been enhanced by a sub-rule regarding ethnicity or race.

If as alleged shelvey responded to being called a bald cunt then surely the wolves player broke the rule as well.

Wonder what the Mackems think. He's probably gone right up in their estimation.

Mind you, the court where Paedo Johnson went down had a far higher attendance than the FA offices. FTM.

Feed the Moroccans

You're not far off

C0ICfs4W8AQFIQp.jpg