The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

2 hours ago, adios said:

I just looked it up out of interest - Newcastle scored 39 goals last sesason with West Brom scoring 31 while Liverpool scored 84.  It's not much of a difference between the former two.

Aye but the start of the season was Pulis which even WBA fans have said didn’t suit Rondon. Then from December until April they had Pardew, which as we all know means a dearth of chances and there was a bit of an uptick in defenders scoring (I think they managed 12 goals in total under him). 

I’m not saying Rondon is brilliant but I think he’ll be better in the PL than Gayle was, especially with the amount of crossing our lot seem to do. 

I also think even if he doesn’t score loads he will mean the ball sticks up front more, and he will create chances for Perez or Muto. Whereas Gayle’s hold up play was non-existent. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just get something clear. Toontastic.net isn't like these other forums where you can just waltz in and suddenly make friends with people. We're snobby, rather perpetual and overall cliquey. 

Aye cheers man, may as well sack the chemo off now

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Howay said:

I think he’ll be better in the PL than Gayle was, especially with the amount of crossing our lot seem to do. 

I also think even if he doesn’t score loads he will mean the ball sticks up front more, and he will create chances for Perez or Muto.

Totally agree with this from what little I know about Rondon.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Setmestraightwillyelike.

I keep reading about 22m for Mitro?

Just talked to a mate in Kenton who follows Newcastle and he said it was 10m that was been talked about, not 22m. Wots right?

Noelle the fee that's being quoted is £22 million it could possibly be £27 million with add ons 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aye, according to the Ronny Gill Rafa can spend 'SOME' of the mitro 'windfall'. :yahoo::lol: (be still my beating heart!)

:lol: How much are these cunts claiming we lost from the relegation? We pulled in £150M or so from TV rights last season, will have similar again at the end of this season and now they’re needing to hang onto some money from outgoing players? What fucking mug would believe these absolute chancers. 

17 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: How much are these cunts claiming we lost from the relegation? We pulled in £150M or so from TV rights last season, will have similar again at the end of this season and now they’re needing to hang onto some money from outgoing players? What fucking mug would believe these absolute chancers. 

Rafa will get the £14.5 mil originally spent on Mitrovic and the fat greedy cunt will spend the profit on a new mansion in Miami.

The fat cunt is ridiculously short sighted. We’ve nearly doubled our money on our two most expensive signings made under him. The best chance of making money on transfers, tickets, sponsorship and prize money is to spend reasonable money in the first place.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The fat cunt is ridiculously short sighted. We’ve nearly doubled our money on our two most expensive signings made under him. The best chance of making money on transfers, tickets, sponsorship and prize money is to spend reasonable money in the first place.

This is where the "He's a great businessman" craic makes the plan even more baffling.

£42 million sales so far

Chancel Mbemba (£6m)

Mikel Merino (£10m)

Jack Colback loan (free transfer)

Aleksandar Mitrovic (£22m)

Matz Sels (£4m)

£7m buys (so far…)

Fabian Schar (£3m)

Kenedy (loan)

Ki Sung-yueng (free transfer)

Martin Dubravka ( £4m )

£35 m Net

6 hours ago, Howay said:

:CT:

• Haha 2