The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

18 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Laurent Robert he was not.

To be fair, I've never heard of the bloke

Edited by Alex

Sometimes, you sign a player and it just doesn't work out. Maybe they struggle to settle or they have injury problems or the manager leaves just as they arrive and the new one doesn't fancy them but you leave saying "aye, you can see he has something about him"

I have no idea what anyone saw in him. What a load of shite

If Mitrovic is a donkey, I have no idea what Riviere was. He had a fluke season and scored a fair-to-good amount of goals in a fair-to-good league and we chomped hard, thanks to our amazing continentally-renowened scouting team consisting of Alan Carr's dad. 

Good riddance. 

22 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

If Mitrovic is a donkey, I have no idea what Riviere was. He had a fluke season and scored a fair-to-good amount of goals in a fair-to-good league and we chomped hard, thanks to our amazing continentally-renowened scouting team consisting of Alan Carr's dad. 

Good riddance. 

He equates to a bag of hooves

It's nice to get Riviere off the wage bill and also looks like de Jong is about to piss off to Ajax.

We have a bit of lee-way for bringing a player in and being able to finance it without any issues, if Rafa has one or two in mind/negotiations.

We should clear the decks fairly easily from now on because those were the two most difficult to shift for me.

Snodgrass to Villa on a season long loan.

Someone said he was better than what we had at Newcastle. i can't remember who but it shows how desperate he is to enhance his career.

It actually shows how desperate West Ham are to get rid of the half hearted waste of effort.

Ambition at its best. -_-

Apparently we're in talks with Chelsea for Remy.  I know he's played very little of late but it's a no brainer for me.  We know he's a quality player who could give us a few options in terms of style of play and I think it would be a lift for many of the fans.

7 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Apparently we're in talks with Chelsea for Remy.  I know he's played very little of late but it's a no brainer for me.  We know he's a quality player who could give us a few options in terms of style of play and I think it would be a lift for many of the fans.

Absolutely, hope this happens.

13 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Getting someone like Remy would be a monstrous error by this club.

Remy is well below standard and on sickening wages.

He did well for us when Q.P.R had to offload for the season but soon showed his true mindset.

Preferring to sit on the Chelsea bench whilst his bank account fattened up.

Edited by wolfy

14 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Alternatively he's scored 1 goal in 2 seasons and hasn't hit any sort of form since we sold him.

Apparently we were offered Rui Patricio in exchange for Krul + £8mil and said no. Wtf are we playing at

2 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

We don't have £8m to spend on a keeper I'd imagine.

None of us know what we have to spend. Only those in charge of the club coffers will know what's in the pot.

I'd hazard a best guess that we have more than enough to cater for a couple of double figured (millions) players.

Edited by wolfy

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I'd take remy back. The mercenary twat is quick and can score goals in the PL

In a second, and that pains me to say considering that I never wanted him in the first place. 

The years have not been kind to him but he's done the job before and I'd be confident in him to get some goals. Again, I'm not writing Gayle off, but we're going to need more than just him.