Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Everyone thought that about Bournemouth last year when O'Neill took over, of course he had the advantage of already knowing the players there.

Luton and Sheffield are already down and I'm just waiting on Gemmill's annual proclamation that this is Everton's year for relegation and that's the three spots already sewn up.

• Haha 1

Yeah true. Don’t see how who scores enough goals to keep them up though.

Honestly looking at the teams, there is going to be some shite in the league this year 

48 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Everyone thought that about Bournemouth last year when O'Neill took over, of course he had the advantage of already knowing the players there.

Luton and Sheffield are already down and I'm just waiting on Gemmill's annual proclamation that this is Everton's year for relegation and that's the three spots already sewn up.

everton lurkers on here have been frantically  hitting refresh, desperate for Gemmill to make his annual prediction and save their skin for another season 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I feel like there is a top half and a relegation fight this year and thats about it.

I dunno, I think there's 5-6 teams already looking in danger;

I reckon Luton, Sheffield are down.

Then at risk are Palace, Everton, Nottingham and Wolves. 

Everyone else will be aiming for top half with varying degrees of success.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I dunno, I think there's 5-6 teams already looking in danger;

I reckon Luton, Sheffield are down.

Then at risk are Palace, Everton, Nottingham and Wolves. 

Everyone else will be aiming for top half with varying degrees of success.

None of the rest of the pack have the quality to overcome the gap to Us, Villa, Brighton and the Sky 6.

West Ham have bought no one and lost their best player and their only striker, Fulham lost their best goalscorer, Brentfords is suspended for half the season. 

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm undecided on Everton yet. Don't worry though, you FUCKING WANKERS will be the first to know.

Please, please, please say they are staying up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

None of the rest of the pack have the quality to overcome the gap to Us, Villa, Brighton and the Sky 6.

West Ham have bought no one and lost their best player and their only striker, Fulham lost their best goalscorer, Brentfords is suspended for half the season. 

I agree, I just don't think it's 50/50 between top half and relegation fight.  West Ham, Fulham, Brentford, Bournemouth will all have enough to sty out of the mire, imo.