Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

I don't understand why she's reviled, to be honest. Just seems to be a professional footballer, with all that comes with it.

Is it because she's a woman? You big old misogynists. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I don't understand why she's reviled, to be honest. Just seems to be a professional footballer, with all that comes with it.

Is it because she's a woman? You big old misogynists. 

It's because she's a cunt. The very fact that you're are questioning our motives shows that you're the real misogynist. Women can be cunts too y'know.

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It's because she's a cunt. The very fact that you're are questioning our motives shows that you're the real misogynist. Women can be cunts too y'know.

Is she? I know nowt about her beyond her not liking Trump and being the star of the US team for a while.

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It's her arrogance I can't stand. Same reason I don't like Ronaldo.

When you're amongst the best in the world at what you do, don't you need a bit of arrogance? I know I do. 

• Haha 6

18 minutes ago, The Fish said:

When you're amongst the best in the world at what you do, don't you need a bit of arrogance? I know I do. 

Talking shite’s not really comparable though 

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Is she? I know nowt about her beyond her not liking Trump and being the star of the US team for a while.

Piers Morgan can’t stand her so she’s doing something right  

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Alex said:

Talking shite’s not really comparable though 

Aren't all podcasters just talking shite? In fact isn't that what we all do, everyday, in all our jobs? We're all full of shit, some of us just have the tap open more to let it out faster.

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

How very dare you? My job is to translate shit that other people have said.

You believe that shite? 

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Aren't all podcasters just talking shite? In fact isn't that what we all do, everyday, in all our jobs? We're all full of shit, some of us just have the tap open more to let it out faster.

I just meant you were world class at talking shite in general ;) 

• Haha 2

Bit concerned there's gonna be an example made this weekend. And doing it to the Premier League's supposed bad boys of time wasting on a live televised match might be too much of a temptation to pass up.

• Like 2

If he plays again I sincerely hope he has his leg broken the first time he receives the ball in every single game he plays.

100% worth the ban for whoever does it.

• Like 2