Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

11 hours ago, Gemmill said:

image.gif.8e8b0b927454788817fe671d9d157e77.gif

HEAR YE, HEAR YE!

If Everton lose against Wolves today, then the GREAT RELEGATION PREDICTION is...... back...... ON!

First time in Everton's history that they've lost the opening 3 games of the season without scoring a goal.

And with that...their fate was sealed.

Everton Football Club WILL be relegated from the Premier League THIS SEASON.

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

First time in Everton's history that they've lost the opening 3 games of the season without scoring a goal.

just stop doing this man.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

But NOT the first time Gemmill has announced they will go down (and been just a tad WRONG) FFS

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Right at the end of MOTD when they do the Sunday paper headlines, it reckons Man United are set to hand Ten Hag a 2 year contract extension. Yes please!

Glazers paying back the fans for being so supportive of them 😂🤣

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Everton fans everywhere

Winning The Office GIF 

• Haha 3

“In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and Gemmill being sure that this is the year that Everton will be relegated.” - Benjamin Franklin, 1789

• Haha 4

Guys, I hope I'm not pushing my luck here, but if one of you has 5 minutes to spare, I would really welcome the opportunity to read some more of these FUCKING IDENTICAL jokes about Everton predictions. Thank youuuuuu.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Guys, I hope I'm not pushing my luck here, but if one of you has 5 minutes to spare, I would really welcome the opportunity to read some more of these FUCKING IDENTICAL jokes about Everton predictions. Thank youuuuuu.

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

21 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I did not think a facepalm image existed that could appropriately convey my feelings here, but lo and behold the internet hath delivered again:

main-qimg-95fbeca478a732cee84aaa258fd5bc

• Haha 6

The general secretary of the Spanish Football Federation has asked  UEFA to expel Spanish teams from the Champions League, Europa League and Conference competitions and also the Spanish National Team from qualifying for the World Cup, Euro Cup or Nations League. All this as a threat so that no one expels President Luis Rubiales.

The mother of Luis Rubiales has entered a church this morning and has locked herself in to start a hunger strike so that they do not expel her son from her.

It is a pity that you are not Spanish and you cannot enjoy this episode as we are doing.

What a country...

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

6 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

The general secretary of the Spanish Football Federation has asked  UEFA to expel Spanish teams from the Champions League, Europa League and Conference competitions and also the Spanish National Team from qualifying for the World Cup, Euro Cup or Nations League. All this as a threat so that no one expels President Luis Rubiales.

The mother of Luis Rubiales has entered a church this morning and has locked herself in to start a hunger strike so that they do not expel her son from her.

It is a pity that you are not Spanish and you cannot enjoy this episode as we are doing.

What a country...

we're getting plenty of it over here too, it's been the lead story on the news for nearly a week now.

nowt else of any consequence appears to be happening in the world.

36 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

What a country...

I read this as if it was a parody or over the top exaggeration... I'm starting to think it might be real. How can this be real :lol: