Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

2 hours ago, Ant said:

did they not get banned or something and lose their sponsors when they realised everyone hated them so tried to crowdfund trips :lol: 

:lol: no idea but if it's true you have to worry about their total lack of self awareness.

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Spains first goal :lol:

Hes about 6 yards offside 

He's not offside, number 18 at the bottom of the screen on the replay is playing him on

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: no idea but if it's true you have to worry about their total lack of self awareness.

I personally absolutely fucking hate them. They have no self awareness whatsoever as they responded to a Facebook group that wanted them banned by implying most like what they do iirc. The shitty, turgid, uninspired trumpeting always made the half arsed performances the English players put in at world cups look even more lackadaisical than they were. 

I’ve always been of the belief they’re all middle-England types who only follow England and don’t really bother with league clubs as they’re not really into footy. 

Edited by Howay

46 minutes ago, Howay said:

I personally absolutely fucking hate them. They have no self awareness whatsoever as they responded to a Facebook group that wanted them banned by implying most like what they do iirc. The shitty, turgid, uninspired trumpeting always made the half arsed performances the English players put in at world cups look even more lackadaisical than they were. 

I’ve always been of the belief they’re all middle-England types who only follow England and don’t really bother with league clubs as they’re not really into footy. 

Aye. Plus they were getting paid so a bit of self interest going on too. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Interested in seeing if there will be any progress in seven years.

Who's the one on the end showing-off with his knickers pulled up?

Just watched motd2. Absolutely staggered how much of a thick cunt Phil Neville is, I mean, knew he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box but just about everything he's said tonight was shite and his opinions on the everton job was gold plated bollocks. Even Jenas and the presenter were struggling to keep it together listening to him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just watched motd2. Absolutely staggered how much of a thick cunt Phil Neville is, I mean, knew he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box but just about everything he's said tonight was shite and his opinions on the everton job was gold plated bollocks. Even Jenas and the presenter were struggling to keep it together listening to him.

Article on the BBC site written by him that says Unsworth should get it because he "understands the fabric of the club", whatever that means. I assume it means he'll go on Twitter, telling everyone they're a massive club because they share a city with a club that was actually successful for a while. 

You can add that pile of shit to his opinion that Everton would break into the top 4 this season, just because they spent a lot of money, completely ignoring that they spent it fucking stupidly.

You need a certain character to be an Everton player and there is a certain style of football that you have to play as an Everton manager - the fans want to see goals, action and men going forward.

They do not want defensive-type performances and they do not want slow football. They want entertaining.

Not exactly entirely unique to Everton that, is it?