Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Anglomar (who I don’t even think made the squad) and Candela were class fullbacks but they could get a look in when Thuram and Lizararu were fit. 

Anglomar who Stuart Pearce assaulted leading to Boli sticking the nut on him in 92...

• Haha 1

Maddison likes to go down easy,as does Vardy.One takes the pens and the other takes most of the free kicks around the edge of the box.
NUFC 0 v 2 Leicester.

Vardy pen

Maddison free kick

Brucey to blame coronavirus and busy festive fixture list.

“If you can’t afford kids don’t have them” 

A. Bellend writes about how well the country has learned to snarl at the disadvantaged and how Steve Bruce really is doing a good job at a football club pundits universally hate!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Alex said:

Tbf that sounds like just the sort of article your average telegraph reader wants

Aye. I replied to some melt on Twitter earlier today whose argument about poor parenting was founded on a firm belief that chicken dippers cost more than £7/kg. :lol: It's just little things like that that are a dead giveaway - no need to worry about facts when you can just think whatever best suits your prejudice - and people like Edwards know what side their bread's buttered on. What a way to make a living though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2