Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

When is Shelvey contracted to? Asking because there is no chance we shift him for any amount of money as he’s on fucking 80 grand a week or whatever it is and no one else will match that 

Tbh I don’t think the PIF are going to particularly arsed about making a loss on players from the previous regime. 

You can’t sportswash with shite players.

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Tom said:

Tbh I don’t think the PIF are going to particularly arsed about making a loss on players from the previous regime. 

If we let Joelinton go on a free this summer that would mean a £24.6m loss on the books, thus allowing us to spend £24.6m more under FFP. 

If I were Staveley it would be something I would give genuine consideration to.

• Haha 5

This might have been discussed at the time, but that was pre-takeover and before I got back on the bandwagon, so fuck you. 

Quite an interesting interview. They had finished the interview and then a week or two later the Super League thing happened so they got back together to do another one. 

Neville is raging in the return interview, but Scudamore is unmovable. 

Edited by Gemmill