Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

The one on the left was involved in some other shit publicity stunt / interview with the Wraithster a while back. He had a pair of bootcut jeans on ffs. The only thing I find remotely interesting about casual culture is some of the clobber and there he was looking like he was about to get turned away from Grey’s Club 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

How sad do you have to be to envy those old cunts? :lol: A load of pissed up racists (probably) thinking fighting is cool.

Pretty sad. Grieving tbh

image.jpeg.286c315ad54e772a8211d4bedd9f5a0e.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye I’ve never seen why people give a fuck about them. It’s a bunch of grown blokes fighting over football ffs. 

I was sat right next to the away fans at the Chelsea match. There was 1 bloke in particular who fascinated me. 30ish, dressed in what to me looked like a flashers mac but I'd imagine was some type of expensive hooligan clobber. He spent the the full 90mins giving sly "wanker" signs down by his side, checking to see if stewards were watching and then signalling to offer people out for a fight after the match and that he'd put them to sleep 

It was so tragic it was funny, me and my dad were creased :lol: You just know he's watched green street 300 times 

• Haha 7

Just now, Tom said:

It’ll be interesting to see if they’re pushing him for other jobs or if they’ve had their fun taking the piss out of NUFC fans. 

Thus far they haven't mentioned him at all. It's Lampard and Gerrard etc.

Yesterday Murphy said that Gerrard wants the Liverpool job and he will be at Rangers until then as there is no stepping stone in the Prem in between.  They're absolutely deluded.  

• Haha 2