Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Villa have offered the job to Emery according to Romano. It's getting a bit weird now. I know there's a relatively small pool of good players, but between them being after or signing players we were after and now trying to get Emery. Can't see Emery going to Villa after turning down the richest owners in world football, but stranger things have happened I suppose. 

oh dear, the bin dippers over on rawk are off on one again....

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=282654.20240

newcastle supporter posts on there with a reasonably eloquent defence of howe's ability and they've lost it, dim glas second last post in particular, the heroin addled, thieving scouse prick.

Screenshot_20221024-200021_Samsung Internet.jpg

8 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Superb career planning :lol: 

Say no to the richest club in the world only to say yes to Villa :lol: 

Tiny balls, that’s his problem. He looked at our situation and his balls shrivelled. Eddie Howe walked in with his balls in a wheelbarrow and hasn’t looked back.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

30 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

oh dear, the bin dippers over on rawk are off on one again....

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=282654.20240

newcastle supporter posts on there with a reasonably eloquent defence of howe's ability and they've lost it, dim glas second last post in particular, the heroin addled, thieving scouse prick.

Screenshot_20221024-200021_Samsung Internet.jpg

Blood soaked eh? 🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

Villa have offered the job to Emery according to Romano. It's getting a bit weird now. I know there's a relatively small pool of good players, but between them being after or signing players we were after and now trying to get Emery. Can't see Emery going to Villa after turning down the richest owners in world football, but stranger things have happened I suppose. 

They are definitely trying to match us stride for stride here. Can only assume every fibre of their club is affronted at our sudden shift past them. Not that we were, IMO, ever beneath them. I can only assume Agbonlahor's influence...! :lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Tiny balls, that’s his problem. He looked at our situation and his balls shrivelled. Eddie Howe walked in with his balls in a wheelbarrow and hasn’t looked back.

Absolutely. Villa are going nowhere. He wanted a nice comfortable job, expect to finish between 10th and 15th. No relegation fight and defnitely no Europe challenge. 

Diego may well correct me here but I think Emerys stock at Villareal has fallen a bit since we were after him.

When we tried to recruit him a year ago they were in the Champions League having won the Europa League in 20/21(7th in the league), then finished 7th again so managed a europa conference spot for this season and now they're...7th.

They arent going anywhere.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

According to Soonlan fans last year Emery was shit anyway....guess what his stock with them is now :lol: 

Dunces

Stevie G was a useless wanker when allegedly linked with us.....went to Villa and he was world class