Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Absolutely. Not just because its Man Utd, have always found Ronaldo dislikeable. May be one of the greatest ever but its ALWAYS about him, never thought twice about throwing his teammates under the bus if that serves him personally. What a diva. 

• Like 3

I guess that explains why he wasn’t in their match day squad for the last couple of games. They’ve made it clear they’ll let him go on a free so this act of completely blowing up his relationship with the club is entirely unnecessary but lovely to see.

• Like 3

Talksport Friday Goldstein and Bent asked if Rooney was right about Ronaldo disrespecting the club. They both agreed with Rooney. First 4 callers or so did and then this lass phoned in. Apparently because he's lost a bairn this year and has more goals than Paul Scholes he's allowed to be a cunt. 🤣

Goldstein and Bent were just lost for words. 

• Haha 1

The guy is an utter helmet to be doing this at this stage in his career. Destroys his legacy at the club where he probably was most respected. I personally think he's a creepy weirdo so I feel I've been vindicated. 🤣

• Like 5

It would be perfect if the World Cup results in Ronaldo not starting a single game, causing chaos in the Portuguese squad (as per with ManU) because hes not the centre of attention, and them going out in the group stage; followed by Messi winning the tournament to settle the debate.  It'd be a wonderful way to colour their legacies and their era for all time. 

Edited by toonotl
  • Like 3

Man Utd look better when he doesn’t play and he’s almost certainly a disruptive influence. As much as I would like Man Utd to be in turmoil the manager appears to have made the right call by not picking Ronaldo regularly and it seems he’s got the backing of the hierarchy in making that call. Going to that sycophantic cunt Morgan to whinge about it is petulant even by this arsehole’s standards 

• Like 4