Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

You're lucky we don't live in Australia.

I was in Cooma recently and tbf tazering each other seems to be the only thing to do for fun, unless you're in the local prison, where they would love you and your predictions Scotty.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Allardyce prattling on about the dangers of AI in his press conference today. :lol:

AI?  It should the be dangers of pie he's worried about :rimshot:

Sam Allardyce. My Pie love affair. Former England Manager Exclusive. -  YouTube

• Haha 5

The German said he would "like to know" and "if it does, I'm happy to pay it. If it doesn't, we need to talk again".

The fucking arrogance of the man. :lol: He’s been found guilty of breaking the rules and fined, he’s making it sound like it’s an optional donation to charity.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

But this is just for his comments. Absolutely fuck all has been done for his behaviour with the fourth official. The big toothed cunt

Remarkably restrained 🙂 

• Haha 6

Anyone else notice City won the league tonight? :lol:

Apparently thats 5 of the past 6 seasons they've won it, 3 in a row.

At this point the rest of the league should be willing us on for everyone's sake tbh cos the other teams clearly aren't going to manage.

Congrats @LondonBlue - it is deserved and i think this is probably the best PL side ive seen.

• Like 2

On 18/05/2023 at 23:38, Diego21 said:

@Alex

I also like everything you say.

There are journalists (and in general, the popular voice) who have spoken in recent years of PSG and Manchester City as an illegal team without realizing that they have always been just as illegal.

In Spain, 35% of the inhabitants are fans of Real Madrid (and they reach 50% if they are added to the fans of small teams that have Real Madrid as their other team).

And here is something that happens. Most of the fans of Second Division teams (or many of the First Division) like Málaga, Córdoba, Valladolid, Elche, Getafe are really Real Madrid fans.

The same thing happens with Barcelona. A total of 25% of the population is a Barcelona fan, and they reach 35% if fans of secondary teams are added.

So this is like the Scottish League. Celtir-Rangers (Barcelona-Real Madrid).

And everything is organized so that they always win. Never anyone else.

In the last 20 years, Barcelona and Real Madrid have always been first and second in the League. Except for the years, now with Simeone, in which Atleti have been involved.

The distribution of economic rights was rubbish until 4-5 years ago, because the distribution was as follows... 150 million for Real Madrid, 150 million for Barcelona and 300 million to be distributed among the 18 remaining teams (Atleti took 40 million and was the 3rd with the most).

For a few years, it turns out that they talk about English teams and PSG as illegal teams for their money... Today, the front pages in newspapers in Spain were something like "Money beat football".

And it turns out that the story is curious, because Real Madrid has always been one of the 2 richest teams in the world since records exist (and today it is the 2nd, only 30 million behind Manchester City).

Real Madrid is the team that spends the most money to pay its players.

And that for not getting into more complex issues, such as that in 2001, UEFA prohibited Real Madrid from playing in the Champions League due to its high debts with the Spanish State (Treasury).

And only a week later, an ILLEGAL reclassification of land was achieved that Real Madrid sold to the government for a price 6 times more than its value and went from being the most indebted team in the world to the richest in the world thanks to a so-called crime town. And since then... He signed Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane, Beckham, Owen... They won again in Europe, etc.

Real Madrid and Barcelona have a different tax system than the rest of the clubs in Spain (they pay less taxes) and they have been sentenced by the TAD for years to pay more money (and they don't).

Barcelona, last year, exceeded the salary limit of Spain, and the League cheated so that it could register Lewandowski, Kounde and Christensen (yes, with the rule in hand, they could not play).

The problem is always the same. When my team wins and is the best, I don't care. Uncritical. I don't care if he's doing bad things in the offices. When another wins, and they remove me from my site, I feel bad and criticize him.

It makes my blood boil. Oh well. It is something we have to accept. The press (and I am a journalist) will always be conditioned and will rarely tell the truth.

Rafa's Valencia won it 19 years ago 😉

Do Real Madrid honestly have the highest wages in the world? (That's what I take you to mean when you say:

"Real Madrid is the team that spends the most money to pay its players."

First I would not believe anything any of the biggest clubs say in the accounts, but above most other I would believe FC Barcelona the least, then Man City and Chelsea (I'm probably saying this because I don't have as much of an understanding of Italian football, where teams like Juventus wrote the book on corruption).

Real Madrid are spending a massive amount on their stadium, which to be fair looks like it will be incredible. Of late they've mostly stayed out of the huge transfer fees in the market. Mostly this is because they've made some poor decisions in recent times and have the likes of Eden Hazard sitting on massive wages doing nothing. Their biggest purchases have been facilitated by sales - Casemiro out, Tchouameni in. They're sweating out players who are near ending their careers; Kroos, Benzema and Modric and seem somewhat resigned to not over extending for the very best players. I feel like they are waiting for Barcelona's irresponsibility to catch up with them and will be happy to win La Liga and go deep in tbe champions league. Financially that makes the most sense as the likely cost to be in the box seat to win the champions league versus being able to make the quarters or semi finals is a false economy. Sure there's the prestige of winning the champion's league, but when you're RM and have won it 14 times including 5 in the last 10 years that's no longer important enough to dig a financial hole.

By contrast, Catalonia is the richest part of the country, they want to sucede from Spain so they're not burdened by the lesser (much like the European super league from their domestic competitions). Barcelona have acted like bullies who are above the law in their football dealings both domestically and internationally. The Spanish Football Federation conveniently can't punish them for paying to influence referees due to a 3 year (!?) statute of limitations. The refereeing system in Spain sees referees get relegated and promoted based of their perceived refereeing performances, those adjudging their performances (the refereeing committee) were on the payroll of Barcelona to the tune of millions of Euros. I believe it was actually Catalonian journalists that uncovered this cheating from Barcelona when they were desperately trying to find the same or similar from Real Madrid.

Now @Diego21 I fully expect you to correct me on everything that is wrong in my post above :)

@Alex the below is hilarious for several reasons but mostly because it lumps every club except Man City and PSG into the "have not" category.

Every other club in the world, with the exception of Paris Saint-Germain, has to operate within the constraints of finance or fortune. Every other club in the world has flaws or problem areas that they can’t address right now, but hope to at some point in the future.

The likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manu, Chelsea, Bayern etc etc have been operating in the comparative realm of no constraints compared the the vast majority of other clubs who are competing in the same domestic competitions with these (often historic) titans for years and years. Now that a couple have raised the ceiling a little further they're only too eager to cry out that they can't compete on the same level. Klopp was so eager to do this for Liverpool that he accused them of not being able to compete with us, less than 12 months after we were staring down the barrel of a relegation. There is at least some karmic forces in operation that have stopped Man City or PSG from winning the Champions league until now, but that is almost certain to be ended in a few weeks. Comparing the two I'm glad it's Man City and not PSG.

Looking like Arne Slot might be the next Spurs manager. Another bald Dutchie.

I give him a season to have his reputation wrecked by the Spurs cowards. Half a season if Kane leaves in the summer.

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Looking like Arne Slot might be the next Spurs manager. Another bald Dutchie.

I give him a season to have his reputation wrecked by the Spurs cowards. Half a season if Kane leaves in the summer.

Essembee lives 🙂 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Essembee lives 🙂 

Essembee turned his back on us. After all these years it turned out he was projecting.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, OTF said:

Rafa's Valencia won it 19 years ago 😉

Do Real Madrid honestly have the highest wages in the world? (That's what I take you to mean when you say:

"Real Madrid is the team that spends the most money to pay its players."

First I would not believe anything any of the biggest clubs say in the accounts, but above most other I would believe FC Barcelona the least, then Man City and Chelsea (I'm probably saying this because I don't have as much of an understanding of Italian football, where teams like Juventus wrote the book on corruption).

Real Madrid are spending a massive amount on their stadium, which to be fair looks like it will be incredible. Of late they've mostly stayed out of the huge transfer fees in the market. Mostly this is because they've made some poor decisions in recent times and have the likes of Eden Hazard sitting on massive wages doing nothing. Their biggest purchases have been facilitated by sales - Casemiro out, Tchouameni in. They're sweating out players who are near ending their careers; Kroos, Benzema and Modric and seem somewhat resigned to not over extending for the very best players. I feel like they are waiting for Barcelona's irresponsibility to catch up with them and will be happy to win La Liga and go deep in tbe champions league. Financially that makes the most sense as the likely cost to be in the box seat to win the champions league versus being able to make the quarters or semi finals is a false economy. Sure there's the prestige of winning the champion's league, but when you're RM and have won it 14 times including 5 in the last 10 years that's no longer important enough to dig a financial hole.

By contrast, Catalonia is the richest part of the country, they want to sucede from Spain so they're not burdened by the lesser (much like the European super league from their domestic competitions). Barcelona have acted like bullies who are above the law in their football dealings both domestically and internationally. The Spanish Football Federation conveniently can't punish them for paying to influence referees due to a 3 year (!?) statute of limitations. The refereeing system in Spain sees referees get relegated and promoted based of their perceived refereeing performances, those adjudging their performances (the refereeing committee) were on the payroll of Barcelona to the tune of millions of Euros. I believe it was actually Catalonian journalists that uncovered this cheating from Barcelona when they were desperately trying to find the same or similar from Real Madrid.

Now @Diego21 I fully expect you to correct me on everything that is wrong in my post above :)

@Alex the below is hilarious for several reasons but mostly because it lumps every club except Man City and PSG into the "have not" category.

Every other club in the world, with the exception of Paris Saint-Germain, has to operate within the constraints of finance or fortune. Every other club in the world has flaws or problem areas that they can’t address right now, but hope to at some point in the future.

The likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manu, Chelsea, Bayern etc etc have been operating in the comparative realm of no constraints compared the the vast majority of other clubs who are competing in the same domestic competitions with these (often historic) titans for years and years. Now that a couple have raised the ceiling a little further they're only too eager to cry out that they can't compete on the same level. Klopp was so eager to do this for Liverpool that he accused them of not being able to compete with us, less than 12 months after we were staring down the barrel of a relegation. There is at least some karmic forces in operation that have stopped Man City or PSG from winning the Champions league until now, but that is almost certain to be ended in a few weeks. Comparing the two I'm glad it's Man City and not PSG.

Everything you say is correct, but there are some small points.

What I wanted to say with this, more than anything, is that if we continue the course of this season, in a few years we will have to put up with the same criticism from the most powerful teams in the world regarding the control of public opinion (Real Madrid, Barcelona , mainly) as has happened to Chelsea, Manchester City or PSG.

I don't know how the matter is seen from England, but from here in Spain, it is being sold as if Real Madrid were Bristol City against Manchester City. It is pure hypocrisy.

As for Barcelona and the subject of the referees, it is complex. It has been shown that the Vice President of the referees was paid for video analysis, but it has not been shown that they had the referees bought. And I find it very funny because all this is fueled by the people of Real Madrid themselves. (And look, there is a fact that no one ever says. The Spanish Federation has had 26 presidents of the Referees Committee in its history since 1920 and of those 26, 23 have been Real Madrid players, partners or managers).

As for Real Madrid, I can assure you that it is the most corrupt team in the world, possibly along with Juventus. The difference is that the President of Real Madrid is possibly the most powerful person in Spain.

A couple of years ago, some audios of the president of Real Madrid (Florentino Pérez) were leaked where he claimed to have the power to remove and put journalists, put and remove television programs and change public opinion).

Florentino Pérez has bought politicians to get corrupt money to save Madrid on several occasions and the journalists who have tried to report on it have disappeared (they have lost their jobs).

What I mean by all this, nothing more, is that we're going to have to fight very hard as we get to the top, because we're going to be looked down on by teams that don't want to be overtaken.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

I hate these cunts with a passion.

aye, do everybody a favour and fuck off, you pathetic, self entitled thundercunts 

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354280.0

They tried forming their own league they control already - it's called the Premier League. 

They just don't like it that they don't win it every year as intended. 

• Like 6