Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

I see Tony Adams is still a brittle cunt trying to laugh at Forest after the match and take the piss in a jokey-I'm-not-bothered-really-that-we-lost-honest way the fucking knob.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

I hate these cunts with a passion.

aye, do everybody a favour and fuck off, you pathetic, self entitled thundercunts 

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354280.0

:lol: It’s actually fucking mad how much they complain about refs being against them considering they’re constantly benefitting from them. I’m pretty sure Liverpool have gained the most points from VAR decisions, many of them fucking outrageous - like Isak offside, and Nunez pen against Fulham. They also get an absurd amount of added time in games they’re trailing like the 8 minutes added on then played 11 minutes against us, an absolutely fucking absurd 21 additional minutes in their match yesterday. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: It’s actually fucking mad how much they complain about refs being against them considering they’re constantly benefitting from them. I’m pretty sure Liverpool have gained the most points from VAR decisions, many of them fucking outrageous - like Isak offside, and Nunez pen against Fulham. They also get an absurd amount of added time in games they’re trailing like the 8 minutes added on then played 11 minutes against us, an absolutely fucking absurd 21 additional minutes in their match yesterday. 

In a shock outcome, Klopp, speaking on MotD complained that time wasting was out of hand and they should have had an extra five minutes. :lol:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

I hate these cunts with a passion.

aye, do everybody a favour and fuck off, you pathetic, self entitled thundercunts 

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354280.0

Funny how the ESL looks more attractive at exactly the same time as it becomes clear they probably won’t qualify for the CL. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

Funny how the ESL looks more attractive at exactly the same time as it becomes clear they probably won’t qualify for the CL. 

the empathy I had for scousers during the thatcher years has long since disappeared.

the blue side, who at one point I had some sympathy for after they lost the opportunity to play in europe after their mates antics in belgium evaporated when they seemed to take great exception to our nearly years under keegan and robson. I can understand their bitterness to lfc, but fucking hell, the venom towards newcastle seemed to consume them, weird cunts.

meanwhile, liverpool could fuck off and form a merseyside league, you just know though that the first time tranmere pipped them to the title they'd find some reason to claim victim status.  

• Like 4

9 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

the empathy I had for scousers during the thatcher years has long since disappeared.

the blue side, who at one point I had some sympathy for after they lost the opportunity to play in europe after their mates antics in belgium evaporated when they seemed to take great exception to our nearly years under keegan and robson. I can understand their bitterness to lfc, but fucking hell, the venom towards newcastle seemed to consume them, weird cunts.

meanwhile, liverpool could fuck off and form a merseyside league, you just know though that the first time tranmere pipped them to the title they'd find some reason to claim victim status.  

I’ve never liked Everton- I’ve always thought they were the antithesis of why I love Newcastle. 
They’re not exciting to watch, they’ve never had a distinct style ( not one that you’d want to shout about), and they’ve always struck me as fucking whingers , in a city fucking full of them. 

But the moment “not like” went to “fucking despise” was that game under Robson, when that cunt Graveson nearly snapped Bernard’s leg, then they carried on playing and got a Pelanty that blew our hopes of the title. 

Absolute cunt behaviour. 

I fucking hate them. 

When Big Dunc signed for us I was lukewarm tbh ( although that sharp changed :lol: ), because I thought anyone who those cunts idolise must be a cunt himself. 

So, aye, fuck them, I hope they go in to a fucking spiral and do a sunderland. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Anyone else notice City won the league tonight? :lol:

Apparently thats 5 of the past 6 seasons they've won it, 3 in a row.

At this point the rest of the league should be willing us on for everyone's sake tbh cos the other teams clearly aren't going to manage.

Congrats @LondonBlue - it is deserved and i think this is probably the best PL side ive seen.

been away overnight but thanks @Rayvin met Ricky Hatton Saturday night who was pretty happy too (Nice guy btw)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

In a shock outcome, Klopp, speaking on MotD complained that time wasting was out of hand and they should have had an extra five minutes. :lol:

champions league football GIF by BT Sport

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

That video is now private, what have we missed?

About Hakan Suker and how he’s now persona non grata in Turkey due to falling out with Erdogan. Starts off by saying a commentator was taken off air at half time during the Qatar World Cup (on Turkish state tv) just for mentioning his name. He brought up Suker scoring the fastest ever World Cup goal (in the third place playoff in 2002) 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

Aye, Everton fans in general have a massive chip on their collective shoulders about us. 
The other thing about Liverpool (and the same applies to Arsenal) is this odd belief they play the game in a pure way and anyone who doesn’t conform to that ideal is ruining football. Like teams are meant to be open as fuck and be happy to lose 6-3 or whatever. Apart from it being nonsense it’s not that long ago Liverpool fans were happy with Houllier’s ‘pragmatism’ in Europe against Barcelona with Michael Owen playing as a lone striker in a boring draw at Camp Nou. Same with the success under Rafa. It was ok when George Graham was successful too. Even Wenger was happy trying to cancel out Guardiola’s Barcelona because he knew his team was just a shit version of theirs and would get destroyed if they were open. Not to mention most of Wenger’s real success coming when he had a team stacked with dirty cunts and having a terrible disciplinary record. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 6

And it's the responsibility of the better team to break through the pragmatism of the weaker side. If your side is so one-dimensional that you can't change things up when teams don't afford you the time and space to play your pretty passing patterns, then that's on you. 

Sure we can complain when a team is kicking lumps out of Bruno and/or time wasting, but it's up to Howe and the team to find a solution. If they can't, then that's a weakness other teams will exploit. Barcelona were praised for their incredible passing play, but they could sure as shit mix it up if they needed. Instead of Liverpool moaning about our time-wasting at Anfield, they should be praising their own team for digging out a win against a difficult opponent. 

• Like 3

I reckon they should enjoy moments like that while they can tbh - we timewasted against them because they were on paper the better side. That's not going to be the case much longer.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, The Fish said:

And it's the responsibility of the better team to break through the pragmatism of the weaker side. If your side is so one-dimensional that you can't change things up when teams don't afford you the time and space to play your pretty passing patterns, then that's on you. 

And how fucking boring would it be if every team just tried to play the most fluent attacking football they could without consideration for who they were playing. Sure, we'd probably see more goals at first but we'd also see more predicatble results, and most critically a lack of innovation.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

About Hakan Suker and how he’s now persona non grata in Turkey due to falling out with Erdogan. Starts off by saying a commentator was taken off air at half time during the Qatar World Cup (on Turkish state tv) just for mentioning his name. He brought up Suker scoring the fastest ever World Cup goal (in the third place playoff in 2002) 

Erdogan can be put in the same thin skinned basket as Putin, Ping and Trump

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Fish said:

Looks like Everton might be changing ownership.

More American owners are a bad thing for Football imo. They’re the one group of owners that seem to be pretty vocal about changing things, mostly due to their background of high level sports being a closed shop. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

More American owners are a bad thing for Football imo. They’re the one group of owners that seem to be pretty vocal about changing things, mostly due to their background of high level sports being a closed shop. 

“ Following an in-depth analysis from our Soccer Optimisation Team, we have made the decision to move the club to remove the need for market-share with our city neighbours. 
We know you’ll join us in wishing the New Gloucester Toffees well on the exciting times ahead at our new home.” 

• Haha 3

@Diego21 I have to ask what you think about the Ateltico fans treatment of Vinicius Jr? The chanting, the doll from the bridge, and what happened in the courts afterwards.

And what about the weekend game RM against Valencia and the racial abuse outside and inside the stadium. Easy to see why Vini is looking at leaving La Liga. The ref and VAR from that game were all stood down and then the La Liga chief attacks Vini, saying he's to blame and that there's no racism.... Not a good look for the La Liga.

And finally what say you to allegations that Atletico basically own the Madrid press?

Edited by OTF
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Howay said:

They're the ones that will push for Super League too.

• Like 1