Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Reet, can't be arsed to see if anyone has seen them, but which should I see over the weekend, An American Haunting or Ice Age 2? (Baring in mind I have the mentality of someone that thoroughly enjoyed Ice Age - but then also horror type flicks).

family guy the movie is good

120648[/snapback]

Aye, I really liked it.

"Look 'Nessa, a bullet sounds the same in every language. Now putting a fucking sock in it"

120655[/snapback]

"You're drunk"

"You're sexy"

:)

Good film aye, should've brought it out in the cinema though.

family guy the movie is good

120648[/snapback]

Aye, I really liked it.

"Look 'Nessa, a bullet sounds the same in every language. Now putting a fucking sock in it"

120655[/snapback]

"You're drunk"

"You're sexy"

:blush:

Good film aye, should've brought it out in the cinema though.

120658[/snapback]

Any Family Guy is awesome tbf.

Series 4 on its way to me very soon. :)

Irreversible - Jesus Christ! It's a fantastic piece of cinema but the most brutal, shocking film I think I've ever seen.

It's difficult to recommend it, as good as it is, but if you do watch it, just be prepared to be violated.

Irreversible - Jesus Christ!  It's a fantastic piece of cinema but the most brutal, shocking film I think I've ever seen.

It's difficult to recommend it, as good as it is, but if you do watch it, just be prepared to be violated.

120916[/snapback]

Kind of put off by the rape scene tbh so I don't want to see it. :)

Irreversible - Jesus Christ!  It's a fantastic piece of cinema but the most brutal, shocking film I think I've ever seen.

120916[/snapback]

my mate burned me a copy years ago. The front of the DVD reads "Horrible Foreign Violence"

Brock, as bad as the rape scene is its just as bad in the first few minutes.

120916[/snapback]

the bloke even moans about getting shit on his knob- very difficult to watch.

ive got the russian war film 'come and see' in my to watch pile - supposed to be a lot worse.

Cheaper by the dozen 2.

Jesus wept.  :blush:

I vaguely remember a time when Steve Martin was funny too. I think.

120922[/snapback]

No, must have been all the mushrooms you were on.

As regards your choice of movie, I have no sympathy! :)

Kind of put off by the rape scene tbh so I don't want to see it.  :)

120928[/snapback]

The film really doesn't spare you, does it? Seemed to go on forever. I found myself asking if it was completely unneccessary, but so many films deal with the issue, but gloss over the horrible reality. We hear the term so often we become desensitised to what it really means. It made Bad Lieutenant seem like a Disney movie, the sad thing is, how long before were desensitised to that level of violence, too.

For me it was worth it, anyway, such an amazing film.

Bloody hell - I've just had to rescue this thread from page 5 :lol:

Anyway, why did no-one tell me that Dead Poets Society is on tonight?! Time to put the 'lectric blanket on, curl up with the kitties in bed and blub like a..... well, girl! :lol:

Scary Movie 4.

I'd like to do my good deed for the day and advise people NOT to see this film, absolute utter, utter dogshit.

125776[/snapback]

It was class man! :lol:

Scary Movie 4.

I'd like to do my good deed for the day and advise people NOT to see this film, absolute utter, utter dogshit.

125776[/snapback]

It was class man! :lol:

125780[/snapback]

:lol: No way!

War of the Worlds was bad enough first time, there was no need to see a re-run! (piss-take or not) SM1 was quite funny, the rest have been awful.

I really wanted to see Hostel but everyone was too scared the big fannies.

Bloody hell - I've just had to rescue this thread from page 5  :lol:

Anyway, why did no-one tell me that Dead Poets Society is on tonight?!  Time to put the 'lectric blanket on, curl up with the kitties in bed and blub like a..... well, girl!  :lol:

125775[/snapback]

cac... :lol: class film ...wish I had known :lol:

V for Vendetta -

What an amazing movie. Going into i saw newspapers rip the film apart calling it an 'atrocity', yet i came out having watched an absolutly awesome movie. Hugo Weaving's voice was chilling but at the same time carring, Protman could have done better but even so the film was absoultly amazing. Ive managed to watch it 4 times alreayd and me and a few friends are screen hopping this weekend to watch it again....it really is that good!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Eight Below -

A real heart warming film, Paul Walker I think hes ****, and he didnt dissapoint. Luckily the dogs overshdowed everything and everyone. I was nearlly in tears (due to it bein based on a true story) and you really fell for the dogs....

:yes:yes:yes:nufc::nufc:

King Kong -

The Kong of all, a great movie. Its worth the £16 just to see the dinosaur fight again and again

:nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc:

MiB -

The original rules. One of my fave movies of all time. The amazing gfx at the time blew me and the world away. Its just a classic...simple as

MiBII -

I couldnt reqwatch the original without watching the second. Although its a good film its just not MiB. Weve seen it all before and it doesnt have that sense of surprise unlike the original.

:nufc::nufc::nufc:

Munich -

One of the most powerful films ive ever seen. Just thinking about what really happened and how scary it must have been. The film was great, from start to finish I couldnt move, blink or breathe just because it wasnt worth taking your eyes away from the screen. I wouldnt call it a classic, I wouldnt call it the film of the century or year, but I would say that you must watch this, if only once just to see the amazing story that has been transferred onto the big screen

Chicken Little -

An ok film, nothing special. The fish is so cool though tongue.gif

:nufc::nufc:

V for Vendetta -

What an amazing movie. Going into i saw newspapers rip the film apart calling it an 'atrocity', yet i came out having watched an absolutly awesome movie. Hugo Weaving's voice was chilling but at the same time carring, Protman could have done better but even so the film was absoultly amazing. Ive managed to watch it 4 times alreayd and me and a few friends are screen hopping this weekend to watch it again....it really is that good!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :yes

Eight Below -

A real heart warming film, Paul Walker I think hes ****, and he didnt dissapoint. Luckily the dogs overshdowed everything and everyone. I was nearlly in tears (due to it bein based on a true story) and you really fell for the dogs....

:yes  :yes  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:

King Kong -

The Kong of all, a great movie. Its worth the £16 just to see the dinosaur fight again and again

:nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:

MiB -

The original rules. One of my fave movies of all time. The amazing gfx at the time blew me and the world away. Its just a classic...simple as

MiBII -

I couldnt reqwatch the original without watching the second. Although its a good film its just not MiB. Weve seen it all before and it doesnt have that sense of surprise unlike the original.

:nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:

Munich -

One of the most powerful films ive ever seen. Just thinking about what really happened and how scary it must have been. The film was great, from start to finish I couldnt move, blink or breathe just because it wasnt worth taking your eyes away from the screen. I wouldnt call it a classic, I wouldnt call it the film of the century or year, but I would say that you must watch this, if only once just to see the amazing story that has been transferred onto the big screen

Chicken Little -

:nufc:  :nufc:

125792[/snapback]

jesus wept....have you got no mates ...did you stay in and watch ALL those tonight ??? :lol:

V for Vendetta -

:lol:  :lol:  :D  :yes  :yes

Eight Below -

:yes  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:

King Kong -

MiB -

MiBII -

Munich -

Chicken Little -

125792[/snapback]

jesus wept....have you got no mates ...did you stay in and watch ALL those tonight ??? :lol:

125794[/snapback]

lol...no thats like over two/three months :lol:

V for Vendetta -

:lol:  :D  :yes  :yes  :yes

Eight Below -

King Kong -

MiB -

MiBII -

Munich -

Chicken Little -

125792[/snapback]

125794[/snapback]

lol...no thats like over two/three months :lol:

125795[/snapback]

thank G for that ... :lol: