Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

anyone seen buried? trying to persuade mrs G to give it a go tonight

Ryan Reynolds? If so, I liked it.

yeah. she's claustrophobic so doesn't massively fancy it. it's my turn to choose though so hoping i can persuade her

anyone seen buried? trying to persuade mrs G to give it a go tonight

Ryan Reynolds? If so, I liked it.

yeah. she's claustrophobic so doesn't massively fancy it. it's my turn to choose though so hoping i can persuade her

What kind of sick man are you :D

Four Lions

I thought it was canny good, really enjoyed it. Very risque subject matter, handled very well by the director. It could've been an all out 'terrorists are bad' film, but it wasn't. I wouldn't call it pathos exactly, but I felt a little sad in the last 10 minutes of the film; the acting was superb.

Just watched it. I was impressed how morris managed to make everyone involved look like idiots and arseholes but still leave you sad. A very funny film. Surprised people have said it doesn't have the laughs. I thought it was hilarious. "stringed instruments" :D

Saw the trailer and a few clips and I was absolutely pissing myself. Didn't get to see it at a cinema, but I'll get round to watching it. Looks fantastic. Shame there aren't more satirical types who are bang on like Morris. Watching Borat now leaves me cold, the satire is off. Still gets some laughs because SBC is so funny though.

Paris, Texas

Kept expecting the bloke out of Quantum Leap to speak to Ziggy the computer. Beautiful film.

:D

:):D

As well as:

wings-of-desire-movie-poster-1020327363.jpg

:icon_lol:

That film is how one falls in love with Berlin.

Still on my shelf after 5 years. The american friend was enough Wenders for me.

It's much better plus Colombo's in it. :icon_lol:

220px-La_double_vie_de_veronique_poster.jpg

Kieślowski was a god.

That reminds me...

The Double Life of Veronique - Absoloutley brilliant, though I never had a clue what was going on. It looked lush though and I can't wait to watch it again and try to work it out.

Still haven't watched it again.

Also watched A Serious Man.

I think I lose cool points for saying I didn't really enjoy it ouside a couple of moments. My spandex outfits probably lost me all my cool points anyway, tbf.