Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

It looks mint on the poster like.

I thought it looked quite interesting, written by the guy who wrote Jaws & The Deep and it had Michael Caine in it. Started off ok but from about half way through descended into farce. I wouldn't care but I had to get the DVD imported from Australia, bit of a waste of time and money...

It looks mint on the poster like.

I thought it looked quite interesting, written by the guy who wrote Jaws & The Deep and it had Michael Caine in it. Started off ok but from about half way through descended into farce. I wouldn't care but I had to get the DVD imported from Australia, bit of a waste of time and money...

That should've told you all you need to know.

Just watched The Box by Richard Kelly (Donnie Darko) and if you haven't seen it and are a fan of DD you have to see it.

Kelly is an amazing story teller, his ability to lead the audience down what seem to be nothing more than dark cul-de-sacs only to reveal the next alley/avenue/street is brilliant.

Like DD it's intricate, you have to concentrate and try to take in everything while at the same time not be distracted in the mise-en-scene, although the clues are there and you later realise.

It's beautifully shot and unlike Sofia Coppola features that are gorgeous but shallow, there is a deeper substance to Kelly's work.

Just watched the Tourist and it certainly leaves you thinking.

Things like "Why did I just watch that?" "How have they managed to get Hollywood A-List involved in this shit?" "If I run at the wall hard enough can I dislodge this memory?"

Sat and watched the original Toy Story with the bairn today. it's the first full film he's sat through from beginning to end with wide-eyed wonder on his face. Absolutely precious :lol:

Sat and watched the original Toy Story with the bairn today. it's the first full film he's sat through from beginning to end with wide-eyed wonder on his face. Absolutely precious :icon_lol:

Just wait till your watching Star wars on rotation. :lol:

I know 90% of you will have seen it but watched Kings of New York last week, and I loved it. Was very grusome, but you know it's a good film when you look at the "baddie" and think I'd love to batter that fucka. I couldn't understand why they were killing the blacks though.

Megamind. Canny enough but not as good as the Incredibles or more recently Despicable Me.

Salt. Pretty decent.

Just watched despicable me and thought it was gash.

Really? Watched it again myself yesterday and really enjoyed it again. Thought the minions and the littlest bairn were class. No toy story like of course.