Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Mr. Nice

2011 film starring Rhys Ifans who stars as Welsh drug dealer Howard Marks. It was alright, and the CGI was shit. Killed a couple of hours like. Although Ifans' depiction of Marks is cool as fuck.

mr-nice_175498s.jpg

To sum it up; it made me massively crave a joint.

Mr. Nice

2011 film starring Rhys Ifans who stars as Welsh drug dealer Howard Marks. It was alright, and the CGI was shit. Killed a couple of hours like. Although Ifans' depiction of Marks is cool as fuck.

mr-nice_175498s.jpg

i thought it was canny crap compared to the book, but then that's not unusual

Mr. Nice

mr-nice_175498s.jpg

i thought it was canny crap compared to the book, but then that's not unusual

I got the same thing with Big Momma's House 2

The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia.

Fucking terrifying documentary about a white trash family.

Just finished watching this. Tell me this was acting and not a proper docu. :lol:

Im 99% sure it is gonna ruin the movie for me to see that neanderthal face near a nuclear control panel ready to launch.

Similar to how Matthew McConnaugwhatshisname ruins every film he is in, his face needs repeated smashing. And put your fucking shirt back on!

Im 99% sure it is gonna ruin the movie for me to see that neanderthal face near a nuclear control panel ready to launch.

Similar to how Matthew McConnaugwhatshisname ruins every film he is in, his face needs repeated smashing. And put your fucking shirt back on!

rihanna300.jpg

either you're a moron or you equate black with Neanderthal

Headhunters.

Norwegian thriller. Fantastic.

Twists, violence, sex, more twists, gore, and a man covered in faeces frantically driving a tractor with a dead dog impaled on the front.

LBTs are all Norwegian films this good?

either you're a moron or you equate black with Neanderthal

I dont find her attractive at all, if you instantly connect neanderthal with the fact that she is black you need to have a long look at yourself.

rihanna-battleship-movie.jpg

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Headhunters.

Twists, violence, sex, more twists, gore, and a man covered in faeces frantically driving a tractor with a dead dog impaled on the front.

Well I have only read the book, and the twist kind of ruins it in terms of the suspense, doesnt it. The problem for me with norwegian film-making is that we recycle the same actors in every single movie.. Im glad to hear you liked it :)

Yeah, ive got all 3 books. The missus forced me to read the 1st one and has bought me the 2nd/3rd.

They are an easy read. Not mind blowing brilliant. A good holiday book.

Read the book today (on Kindle) and watched the movie tonight. I agree with your analysis of the book. The movie was disappointing, poor character development, shitty special effects, lack of suitable gore, over use of the incredibly dodgy intentional shaky cam to substitute for special effects etc.

Headhunters.

Saw that a few months ago, thought it was massive.

Anyone seen Hot Coffee yet? :)

That hearing in the justice comitee regarding the Halliburton employment "issue" - when the chairman grills the representative for US chamber of commerce - moving stuff. Poor girl. ( its towards the end of the documentary)

The last 10 minutes of that documentary really had me sit down and reflect on what I had just seen. Very few films have done that for me.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Moneyball

Really enjoyed it.

Nice story about the lesser club cleverly recruiting lower priced players in an attempt to outdo the bigger clubs who are throwing millions at it.

Leazes, you wont enjoy it! :)

They didn't win anything though.

Moneyball

Really enjoyed it.

Nice story about the lesser club cleverly recruiting lower priced players in an attempt to outdo the bigger clubs who are throwing millions at it.

Leazes, you wont enjoy it! :)

:lol:

Moneyball

Really enjoyed it.

Leazes, you wont enjoy it!

See I thought best not to spoil the ending :lol: