Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

I've heard The Grey was very good. Bit of Jacobs ladder to it...and having lost his Mrs in real life, Schindler has good write-ups too as playing a part quite close to home.....punching wolves aside..

It really is shit. Was looking forward to it as well. FF'd a lot of it.

There's one close up where a wolf looks like a jim henson puppet that did it for me. :lol:

78400888_XS.jpg

Edited by Park Life

Will be watching this tonight.

MV5BMTgxMzc3OTMyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDM2NjYyMQ@@._V1._SY270_CR5,0,182,270_.jpg

Last Life in the Universe (2003)

Ruang rak noi nid mahasan (original title)

r.png 112 min - Comedy | Drama | Romance - 8 August 2003 (Thailand)

Your rating:

-/10

Ratings: 7.6/10 from 6,651 users Metascore: 73/100

Reviews: 42 user | 73 critic | 15 from Metacritic.com

A suicidal, obsessive-compulsive Japanese librarian is forced to hide out with a pot-smoking Thai woman at her shabby beachside home.

Edited by Park Life

I've heard The Grey was very good. Bit of Jacobs ladder to it...and having lost his Mrs in real life, Schindler has good write-ups too as playing a part quite close to home.....punching wolves aside..

Think more George Formby's Ladder for the most part .

Like Parky said - look out for a painfully lingering shot of the animatronic snarling Fozzy Bear .

Man on Wire

Good exciting, enthusiastic docu-film. 7/10

Got it recorded but I can hardly watch stuff like that - end up virtually having to lie on the floor cupping me balls .

Even still pics of things like those lunatic Russians freeclimbing tv antennas sends us bandy !

edit google images "max polatov" :blink: knaawhatimeanbillyjean

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Absolutely staggering !

Found a few climbing films/docus on some d/load sites and going to get onto the "Masters Of Stone V" one (i think ?) that the clip is from .

The ones I've found so far (but some links are dead) are as follows - can you recommend any from the list MF ?

Given the titles I hope they're climbing films anyway ! (One I downloaded earlier is called 'Swedish Meatballs' ffs)

Dosage V (theres 5 or 6 of these in Dosage series I think ?)

Set In Stone

On Sight

The Sharp End

Chris Sharma - King Lines

Masters Of Stone V

First Ascent

I've just watched The Kings Speech for the first time. Considering how I always wondered how they made a whole film from "King has a stammer and a bloke helps him overcome it.." I thought it was beautifully done and really enjoyed it.