Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Q1j0XJQPI

Low budget and I'm not a comics fanboy so the time spent on the outfit and the baddies and that isn't anything that appeals to me. But it was a really interesting watch in terms of movie development. How the writers, directors, artists, actors, effects team and all that invest themselves in a project with differing aspirations and clashing personalities... and how everyone thinks the producer is a cock.

Spectre. I was disappointed after all the hype. Now MrsP wants to see it I'll have to watch the fukin thing again. Skyfall remains head and shoulders the best Bond of recent times. My heart sank during the titles when something sounding like an outtake from X Factor came blaring out...Brilliant locations and a really svelte new lady just about saved it from Quantum territory. 6.7/10

Edited by Park Life

Spectre. I was disappointed after all the hype. Now MrsP wants to see it I'll have to watch the fukin thing again. Skyfall remains head and shoulders the best Bond of recent times. My heart sank during the titles when something sounding like an outtake from X Factor came blaring out...Brilliant locations and a really svelte new lady just about saved it from Quantum territory. 6.7/10

Spectre has to have the worst theme tune any bond has had ever.

Spectre has to have the worst theme tune any bond has had ever.

:aye:

Surely it's dead easy, just get a bombastic voice to belt out a bombastic tune, set it to trippy nude women floating past the screen. :good:

The theme tune was such pish it threw me for a good 20min while I watched a Bond by-the-numbers. Waltz doesn't have the gravitas for a baddy either and not on the same planet as the effeminate dyed blonde rascal of Skyfall.

Like someone is stabbing me through the shoulder blade when I breathe. Took diazepam before bed and it worked amazingly til I woke up at 3am by trying to turn over. Came down to make a brew and have some painkillers and couldn't pick up the kettle. Pathetic man :lol: Thanks for asking.

“If your hands are gentle and loving, your patient will feel the sincerity of your heart, his soul will reach out to yours and God’s healing power will flow through you both” ~ Auntie Margaret Machado

Really? :lol:

Massage is not an option at the moment. If anyone so much as gets within a foot of me I will end them.

I thought I had a trapped nerve in my shoulder for about 6 weeks, worst pain of my life. Bizarrely when I finally got physio it turned out the trapped nerve was in my neck and I was just feeling it further down the nerve path in my shoulder (or something like that)

The trailers look fucking terrible like, don't they? :lol:

A burnt out cook with a shot at redemption. :lol: It's like Rocky but making dinners. I hope there's some training montages of him chopping veg and working on his pancake tossing.

A burnt out cook with a shot at redemption. :lol: It's like Rocky but making dinners. I hope there's some training montages of him chopping veg and working on his pancake tossing.

Jon FAvreau is in a better one of those, inventively called "Chef". Decent Sunday hangover viewing.

Jon FAvreau is in a better one of those, inventively called "Chef". Decent Sunday hangover viewing.

Aye that was alright, but it was also played a bit for laughs and had a mint soundtrack. This one looks deadly fucking serious and much the worse for it.