Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

3 years until one hot summers day I was unloading a fresh rear leg of beef off the abattoir van and felt warm blood trickling down my neck. I walked in, put it down, took my white jacket off, shook the owners hand and walked off into the sunset.

Three days later walked into the job centre and got a nice job on double the money.

Let this be another life lesson for all you moaners stuck in jobs you hate.

It's not exactly horrific is it :lol: it's pretty much an occupational hazard as a butcher that you're gonna get blood on you.

I could beat that hands down with some of the shit I encountered with dead bodies as a support worker in A&E many moons ago. I'll spare you the gory details

It's not exactly horrific is it :lol: it's pretty much an occupational hazard as a butcher that you're gonna get blood on you.

I could beat that hands down with some of the shit I encountered with dead bodies as a support worker in A&E many moons ago. I'll spare you the gory details

You worked in the NHS?

Wouldn't have thought The Fish's short-lived career as a double-glazing salesman warranted the Hollywood treatment.

It'd be a Ken Loach joint.

Enjoyed the "Straight Outta Compton" film. Needed subtitles now and then, but it's ... all right, I guess.

I enjoyed it too. You can tell it was produced by Dre and Cube though, MC Ren and Yella barely featured in it.

And they convieniently left out any of the tales that made them look too bad either, of which there are plenty.

Great entertainment though. 7/10 from me.

Just watched the Shane Meadows stone roses documentary. I'm a big fan of the band and the director but thought it was pretty gash. Tedious fly on the wall stuff in the main with few revealing insights - the band all still dim mancs but now look a bit too fat and old to carry off their haircuts, which haven't changed since the late 80s.

The bits of them rehearsing and the warm up gig in Warrington were the highlights.