Joelinton

wykikitoon

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Massive news. Especially if all the patter about Bruno going turns out to be true. 

Whats that like?

If Joelinton does stay I think that makes Bruno more likely to hang around to be honest.

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 6

20 hours ago, The Fish said:

If Joelinton does stay I think that makes Bruno more likely to hang around to be honest.

You would think so. I also think replacing Joelinton would be more difficult than Bruno.

• Like 1

I don't agree with that mind. If Bruno goes, we basically can't replace him with a player of the same quality. We can spend wisely and net improve the team, but Bruno himself is irreplaceable. 

Joelinton on the other hand... I absolutely love him and was desperate for him to sign another deal, but you could feasibly upgrade him (don't ask me who with, cos I don't know :lol:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't agree with that mind. If Bruno goes, we basically can't replace him with a player of the same quality. We can spend wisely and net improve the team, but Bruno himself is irreplaceable. 

Joelinton on the other hand... I absolutely love him and was desperate for him to sign another deal, but you could feasibly upgrade him (don't ask me who with, cos I don't know :lol:

You could argue we’ve already technically replaced Bruno with Tonali, on paper at least as it remains to be seen if he can do all the things Bruno can. Ideally, you want both to stay though, but even if they aren’t entirely like for like I think the deep lying playmaker is more common in the modern game so a younger, hungry replacement for a reasonable fee is not entirely out of the question.

I can’t honestly think of another midfielder that can do everything Joelinton does.

• Like 1

Great that Big Joe has agreed a new deal. It's imperative we keep Bruno too. He's our most important player.

Just give him the captain's armband. The way he has managed to control himself these past few games to avoid picking up the final yellow card that would result in a two game suspension has been unreal - particularly as his performance levels haven't dropped. He loves it here. Make him captain - let him be the one to lift the firs trophy. 

(watch him pick up a booking against Spurs now for a reckless tackle or mouthing off to the ref now)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Everton, Everton, Everton,Everton, Everton, Everton,Everton, Everton, Everton, Everton, Everton, Everton,Everton, Everton, Everton,Everton, Everton, Everton, Everton, Everton, Everton,Everton, Everton, Everton,Everton, Everton, Everton, ( cos I don't know :lol:

Fyp

• Haha 5