Joelinton

wykikitoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Diego21 said:

What Injury has the man? 

How many time in the stands?

we know something?

Groin, it's been bothering him for some time.

Might be back for Everton game (08/02)

Well, apparently, I know nothing.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I still wouldn't fancy him from 10 yards with an open goal gaping.

Rips it in training according to Longstaff, wait until he's alongside his compatriot with the Kiwi van Nistelrooj, the next ballon d'or winner and the Bald Tom Brady.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

BUJ7 

89 League appearances

7 goals

5 assists.

The best misser of chances I’ve seen in a black and white shirt.He hasn’t give a fuck in most of those games.

BUJ7 

To the tune of "mah na mah na"?

• Haha 8

17 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

BUJ7 

89 League appearances

7 goals

5 assists.

The best misser of chances I’ve seen in a black and white shirt.He hasn’t give a fuck in most of those games.

BUJ7 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

BUJ7 

89 League appearances

7 goals

5 assists.

BUJ7 

Played in a new league out of position with the worst (RIP JK) manager in the clubs Premier League history.

I'm not saying I'm convinced that he's going to be a consistent performer but from what we've seen of late we know he's going to bust a lung trying. I trust Eddie to make the right decision regarding his future.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, OTF said:

Played in a new league out of position with the worst (RIP JK) manager in the clubs Premier League history.

I'm not saying I'm convinced that he's going to be a consistent performer but from what we've seen of late we know he's going to bust a lung trying. I trust Eddie to make the right decision regarding his future.

When he was playing as a central striker he never broke sweat.

When he was playing as a central striker he didn’t give a fuck.

When playing as a central striker he occasionally found himself in his Hoffenheim position,a sort of wide-ish left midfield attacking role,where he was utter shite.

His best game was against Man Utd where he played on the right in midfield,out of position.His three one half decent performances were also wide on the right,out of position again.In his last game he was shite again.

BUJ7.

17 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

When he was playing as a central striker he never broke sweat.

When he was playing as a central striker he didn’t give a fuck.

When playing as a central striker he occasionally found himself in his Hoffenheim position,a sort of wide-ish left midfield attacking role,where he was utter shite.

His best game was against Man Utd where he played on the right in midfield,out of position.His three one half decent performances were also wide on the right,out of position again.In his last game he was shite again.

BUJ7.

Neither of these are true in the slightest.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The Fish said:

Neither of these are true in the slightest.

Aye, one of the things that always made Joe seem so sad was he was very clearly trying most of the time and it just wasn't working.

I still don't fully understand how he seems to slip so much mind you, you'd think we'd be able to sort his boots out or something.

• Haha 1