Joelinton

wykikitoon

15 minutes ago, Andrew said:

You have not just posted your own twitter roast on one like :lol:

😂 There are I'm sure many thousands of Kevin McLaughlin's in this world. It's a comforting thought. 

• 4 weeks later...

She's the spit of him when you see her face at the end 😂 A very healthy lady, if you know what I mean, by the end of her training, but the face would perturb me to say the least given her resemblance to Big Joe. 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Denied his visa apparently for the US trip

Because of his drink driving offense. Fair enough really shame as I’m probably going to the game against Brighton so was looking forward to seeing him play. 

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Because of his drink driving offense. Fair enough really shame as I’m probably going to the game against Brighton so was looking forward to seeing him play. 

Just get the lass above to turn out for the game. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Fucking yanks will put Trump in the White House, possibly TWICE, but Joelinton can't get over there to play a few football matches. :lol:

They won't let him in because of a firearm offence. They're offended he hasn't got firearm. :good:

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Howay said:

I'll also be there, can't wait. It'll only be my second time seeing the mighty mags in person. First, a friendly at Hartlepool years ago, where I was treated to the likes of Marveaux, Amalfitano, and chants of "the referee's a seal!" I think the second will be a rather more exciting affair. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, acrossthepond said:

I'll also be there, can't wait. It'll only be my second time seeing the mighty mags in person. First, a friendly at Hartlepool years ago, where I was treated to the likes of Marveaux, Amalfitano, and chants of "the referee's a seal!" I think the second will be a rather more exciting affair. 

I fully expect you and @Howay to start the singing off. :good:

"Magpies!

Fight!

And win!"

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Stay off the roads, Atlanta!

Don't worry, they've got their firearms to protect themselves against dangerous foreign criminals.

They're like kids with their new baseball gloves and hats 😂, but I suppose they are kids compared to me given they're all roughly 15 years younger than me. They're not exactly dripping cool, seem like big geeks really, but that's a damn sight better than the footballers who are all blinged out acting like nobheads 24/7. 

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 3

Best part of that video is it isn't just the Samba boys or South Americans that are there to great him, it's fucking everyone. Team spirit is so important and Howe looks to be a master of building it.

Thought Longy and BDB would have had their 10 gallon hats on by now.

Edited by sammynb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Polarboy said:

They're like kids with their new baseball gloves and hats 😂, but I suppose they are kids compared to me given they're all roughly 15 years younger than me. They're not exactly dripping cool, seem like big geeks really, but that's a damn sight better than the footballers who are all blinged out acting like nobheads 24/7. 

A small detail, he says thank you to the driver dropping him off. 

Top lad. 

• Like 4