Allan Saint-Maximin

Anorthernsoul

6 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Can I be mod of this thread? @Andrew @Tom

Say no. All of the good posts in the thread will be deleted and it will just be a bunch of videos about back flips and bandages.

• Haha 3

Don't go giving random people moderator badges, this board would lose it's fucking mind.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

She didn't fucking ask you though, did she?! :lol:

We will gloss over that particular fact.

😒

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

She might be updating her CV? 

Other Interests

• I am the junior vice president of the bandage appreciation society, having joined as an apprentice bandage appreciator in the summer of 2019.
  • I am an avid headband enthusiast.
  • I am heavily involved in the receipt of free watches at the metro centre.
  • I am on the waiting list to be appointed moderator of a thread on an NUFC message board for a player I love, but who never justified that love.

About me

I don't get caught up in the trivial things such as tracking back or end product. I am all about the stepovers, bandages and constant injuries. I hate people who track back, score goals and get assists. It makes it worse when they look like the HIV has took a hold of Rod Stewart - people like that make me sick. I call them headless chickens (lol). Please give me a job at your bandage and headband factory.

• Haha 8
  • Jaysus... 1

7 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Other Interests

• I am the junior vice president of the bandage appreciation society, having joined as an apprentice bandage appreciator in the summer of 2019.
  • I am an avid headband enthusiast.
  • I am heavily involved in the receipt of free watches at the metro centre.
  • I am on the waiting list to be appointed moderator of a thread on an NUFC message board for a player I love, but who never justified that love.

About me

I don't get caught up in the trivial things such as tracking back or end product. I am all about the stepovers, bandages and constant injuries. I hate people who track back, score goals and get assists. It makes it worse when they look like the HIV has took a hold of Rod Stewart - people like that make me sick. I call them headless chickens (lol). Please give me a job at your bandage and headband factory.

Fuck's sake :lol: 

• Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...

Youre a fucking wum.

Maxi trying things in a friendly match idiot, headless chook wishes he had 1/50 the talent

imma start coming to the headless chooks thread to remind everyone how shit he is again, ill be posting stats every match day again on how crap je is. its on!

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Youre a fucking wum.

Maxi trying things in a friendly match idiot, headless chook wishes he had 1/50 the talent

imma start coming to the headless chooks thread to remind everyone how shit he is again, ill be posting stats every match day again on how crap je is. its on!

you realise gordon's goal contributions in half a season already dwarf what ASM was able to manage across any of the seasons he was with us, right? 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

you realise gordon's goal contributions in half a season already dwarf what ASM was able to manage across any of the seasons he was with us, right? 

That's not the point because bandages.