Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

It’s such a shame they use a fortune of public money on utter shit.

Ireland’s functional app cost less than £1m apparently. I’d be interested to know where all our billions disappear....

6 hours ago, Renton said:

About 2400 NEW cases between the universities. Jesus Christ, the filfthy bastards. They're accounting for 75% of Newcastle's cases. Genius letting students return like, total genius. 

TBF a lot of Tory Donors make their money from student accommodation so they didnt have a choice but to send send back really.

Evidently this app only checks you in, and not out, so if you only go to one place and you don't check in somewhere else afterwards it logs you as being at first place until midnight - fucking shambles :) 

Got a text from a mate this morning...he told us on Saturday his wife who is a nurse at Poole Hospital was getting a test....he's told us this morning shes positive for the virus. I spent 6 hours up the Labour Club with him on Saturday, the second time I've been up since March & his first time.  We all, including his missus, feel fine. But we could have infected half of fuckin Dorset on Saturday night.......we'll see what happens...

24 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Got a text from a mate this morning...he told us on Saturday his wife who is a nurse at Poole Hospital was getting a test....he's told us this morning shes positive for the virus. I spent 6 hours up the Labour Club with him on Saturday, the second time I've been up since March & his first time.  We all, including his missus, feel fine. But we could have infected half of fuckin Dorset on Saturday night.......we'll see what happens...

What were you up to like? Did you throw your keys into a punch bowl? 

• Haha 2