Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

The ref in this Leeds game is at least not giving City every decision.  There's been a couple of things where he could have blown for fouls against Leeds and hasn't. 

Just as I say that, Marsch in his skinny jeans shouting "FUCK OFF" at the ref there. :lol:  I like this yank. 

I love reading threads on forums where swearing is banned like that Everton one, the fact that even their frustration is getting muzzled makes them seem even more pathetic :lol: 

Stupid [poor language removed] 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Leeds might get a result here you now.  At times they're all over City.  I wouldn't mind us nicking Raphinha off them. 

Yep. They are showing that kind of passionate performance I was expecting from our lot tbh

I thought Everton would be in the mix from about November but I didn’t think they’d go down. I still have a feeling they’ll get out of it but I’m not sure if that’s just because I really, really fucking want them to get relegated 

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Looking at the remaining fixtures and using my crystal ball its going to very tight but I see Leeds going down.

Everton have a lot of winnable games to come.

Can you watch all of Everton’s games please? 

Take one for the team, and that 

• Haha 2

Jermaine Jenas praising Leeds for playing more adventurous football against City than we did against Liverpool. Has he seen their goal difference? Being brave against the best sides isn’t what keeps you up.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Jermaine Jenas praising Leeds for playing more adventurous football against City than we did against Liverpool. Has he seen their goal difference? Being brave against the best sides isn’t what keeps you up.

That happened every time we played the big teams under Rafa too, it is just down to pundits not knowing how to make actually analysing football interesting or exciting, rather than just replaying goals and saying how good a finish was.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

:lol: I think it’s Guardiola that praises teams for opening up against them isn’t it? Fucking hilarious every time, a wry smirk as he praises a team for being wide open and ending up in a 3 v 2 against Foden, Mahrez, and Sterling. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

:lol: Magedia strikes again, from what I can tell Jim the nonce here is a Newton Heath fan, upsetting that Newcastle are getting a praise is it you glory hunting cunt? Better pull out the old green and yellow to have a bit of a piss and moan in the hope Manchester United will spend another fucking 150m this summer. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

"Everton are in trouble. They've got to get the points. That's the big thing with Everton." 

Searing insight from Jermaine Jenas on last night's MOTD. Whatever they're paying him, it's not enough. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Jaysus... 1

13 hours ago, Alex said:

Perspective is a funny thing because if we were in Everton’s shoes we’d think we were gone 

We’d be right. 

Basically, Everton need 2 wins more than Burnley or Leeds. I can’t see that happening. They might get a couple of wins from their final 5, but so will Leeds and Burnley.

Proof indeed that Everton fans now fear the worst. Fucking desperate tactics this, like. I hope Chelsea fucking destroy them today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Who would win in a League One Cunt Off-  mackems or Scouse mackems? 

I can't think of another fixture I'd want either team to lose more!

• Haha 2