Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

1. More from Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp on BBC Radio 5 Live:

"There was another situation with Aaron Cresswell on Jordan Henderson."

You thought that was a red card?

"My god. I'm not your puppy. Hopefully, you have an opinion yourself. All good."

•  
    •  
  2. Posted at 19:1319:13

'Difficult to take'

FT: West Ham 3-2 Liverpool

cb9a8c5d-f65a-4746-95f0-73d52a1c9ca2.jpg

Liverpool

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp on BBC Radio 5 Live:

"[The long unbeaten run coming to an end] is the least of my problems. However long a run is, it will come to an end.

"There are couple of things that happened during the game that are difficult to take. If you don't take your chances you're leaving things up to ref decisions."

Which ref decisions are you not happy with?

"It's really interesting you ask that. I'm not sure I want to answer the question if you don't know the situation I'm talking about. Do you not think [Alisson was impeded for the first goal]? Is your job not to have an opinion? Okay that's nice.

"We saw it back, Alisson wants to go for the ball, Angelo Ogbonna hits Alisson's arm with his arm, that's why Alisson's arm deflects the ball into the goal.

"There are countries where everyone would say that's a foul. The keeper must get help, otherwise in these situations everybody runs at the keeper because he must make sure he gets the ball. But he has no chance because if he pushes, it's a penalty."

😂Klopp is such a fucking tit, especially when they lose, which admittedly isn't that often.

• Like 2

Can’t stand the bloke tbh, happy clappy, everyone’s mate and shining his shite fake teeth at everyone when everything’s going their way and the refs are giving them big decisions, then when something goes against them he becomes a right nob. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Lots of worries about how the season could be postponed thanks to Omicron and the fact footballers are thick and won’t get vaccinated. Just null and void it tbh, would save us some arseache at least

You do realise vaccinated people are still getting the 'rona? 

I think making the assumption its unvaccinated players is off that's all.  Plus, there's a lot of staff getting it.  I.e non-playing staff.

They have been in a sanitised bubble for so long and now a virus is being a virus. Who fucking knew eh?