Jump to content

The dignified cabbage’s 1000th game


Dr Gloom
 Share

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Well, managing a team ranked 195 would be right at his level. Though I still think we could do better.

 

image.thumb.png.f56990239a7390a5a7915c62750a1f3a.png

 

Mate, the cabbage isn’t even good enough for American Samoa!

 

So who’s the moose fucker, it’s one of the loonytoons, isn’t it?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sammynb said:

 

Mate, the cabbage isn’t even good enough for American Samoa!

 

So who’s the moose fucker, it’s one of the loonytoons, isn’t it?

Never mind.  Here's something to cheer you up

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Hope you’re all good after the flooding man.👍

 

Cheers mate :up: It's the rural areas that have been swept away, which is over half the country. Climate change may get us sooner than we think. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of them deserve him for the way they went on about our fan base with regard to him. Feel bad for the ones that agreed with our assessment from the off but the cunts in their fan base deserve to put up with the spotty shaft that is Steve Bruce. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He deserves Bruce getting a new contract for wearing that white denim jacket alone, never mind the fact it seems he backed Bruce getting the job the lunatic. A cursory glance at Bruce’s record tells you everything you need to know, you’d have to be completely ignorant to think he’s worth giving a chance ffs. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There’s definitely a denial, I suppose that happens when your team gets an absolutely shit manager where there’s some small part of you that hopes, somehow, that this time they’ll get it right. Bruce and McClaren were two recent appointments where 98% of your brain is telling you it’s going to be a disaster but the other 2% keeps that completely illogical hope alive. I’m going to be generous and say that a lot of West Brom fans were running off that 2%

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.