Deep shit?

Dr Gloom

33 minutes ago, Craig said:

I'll bite, seeing as I've given us 13 points. 

Wolves (H) - 3
Leicester (H) - 1

Palace (H) - 3

Norwich (A) - 3
Liverpool (H) - 0
Man City (H) - 0
Arsenal (H) - 0
Burnley (A) - 3

ill be delighted if we beat wolves and place at home. A draw against both would suffice. The rest of your predictions look about right. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

2 points between now and the end of the season btw. :lol: What a dickhead! 

That prediction will age well after Friday :lol:

On 17/02/2022 at 14:33, Rayvin said:

That said, we don't know yet either - we had 3 home wins in a row against lower table opponents, our star signing is out for weeks, and the teams below us don't quite look dead and buried to me.

If you look at our fixtures for the rest of the season, I reckon they're thinking something like this (0=loss, 1=draw, 3=win):

1 - Everton (A) - rescheduled 0 pts

0 - Southampton (A) - rescheduled 3 pts

0 - WHam (A) - 1 pt

1 - Brentford (A) - 3 pts

3 - Brighton (H) - 3 pts

0 - Chelsea (A) - 0 pts

3 - Palace (H)

0 - Spurs (A) - 0 pts

1 - Wolves (H)

1 - Leicester (H)

1 - Norwich (A)

0 - Liverpool (H)

0 - City (A)

1 - Arsenal (H)

3 - Burnley (A)

(comes to 15 pts but still)

Updated my earlier attempt at this with actuals :D From the games we've played I thought we'd have 5 points, and instead we have 10 points. I still have us down, based on this, for another 10 by the end of the season.

13 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

ill be delighted if we beat wolves and place at home. A draw against both would suffice. The rest of your predictions look about right. 

Yeah as much as I've tried to air on the side of caution, I can't help but be optimistic (you should try it sometime, CT) I too would be delighted with wins against them, I'll be pissed off if we don't get at least a point off each of them though. 

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Yeah as much as I've tried to air on the side of caution, I can't help but be optimistic (you should try it sometime, CT) I too would be delighted with wins against them, I'll be pissed off if we don't get at least a point off each of them though. 

we could beat both. I could also see Leicester turning us over at home. We’re far from the finished article but we’re bound to get the points needed to stop up. The unbeaten run basically saved our season.

I agree with whoever it was who said that losing a few more isn’t the worst thing to happen, if you have one eye on the summer window. If we’d continued the good form after the unbeaten run the owners might have been tempted to reward the likes of shelvey, willock and Fraser, who all stepped up, by spending less than we need if they’re really serious about challenging for top four in the next few years. 

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

we could beat both. I could also see Leicester turning us over at home. We’re far from the finished article but we’re bound to get the points needed to stop up. The unbeaten run basically saved our season.

I agree with whoever it was who said that losing a few more isn’t the worst thing to happen, if you have one eye on the summer window. If we’d continued the good form after the unbeaten run the owners might have been tempted to reward the likes of shelvey, willock and Fraser, who all stepped up, by spending less than we need if they’re really serious about challenging for top four in the next few years. 

We may also get something from the Arsenal game given how fucking abject they were last night.

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

We may also get something from the Arsenal game given how fucking abject they were last night.

Especially if their season is over by then which it might be 

1 hour ago, Craig said:

I'll bite, seeing as I've given us 13 points. 

Wolves (H) - 3
Leicester (H) - 1

Palace (H) - 3

Norwich (A) - 3
Liverpool (H) - 0
Man City (H) - 0
Arsenal (H) - 0
Burnley (A) - 3

Precisely the same as mine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

What happens when Burnley win tonight 🤔

Some maniacs on Twitter are actively hoping that happens :lol:. I know it would be funny for Everton to go down, but the sooner the bottom 3 are adrift with nowt to play for the better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Some maniacs on Twitter are actively hoping that happens :lol:. I know it would be funny for Everton to go down, but the sooner the bottom 3 are adrift with nowt to play for the better. 

I hope CT has his pad in tonight 😂

• Haha 3